Kneel before me

i meant in your list it ought to be here but it isnt

Such trinkets will have no effect on me! I will conquer all!

Oh, sorry, those were just off the top of my head…:laughing:

Plus, I tend to go by profile pic. It’s easier to recognize.

its ok just using opportunities to make stupid jokes. opportunity makes thieves as we say

1 Like

…Crap. Forgot I could just look at OP and count the avatars.
Derp.

1 Like

(Kills you on the back with a gun.)

Even then, there is still more, so who knows.

I suppose the major players would be those having posted 20 or more comments.

I also had a blast making the propaganda posters. I might actually make more if the inspiration strikes.

2 Likes

That was my criteria. There were about 13 of those.

1 Like

And I, mighty Maximus, ruler of the empire, am one of them!

Good. You have shown a trump card and removed a resistor. The swarm now knows what to avoid, what to take. The disbelvier shall be consumed, his knowledge taken. Soon all shall follow and know the peace lf Eljay’s will. Come, join us. We shall appreciate you. Use you. You shall be one of the strkng, the commanders that lead the spread. You will serve the will and its spread, and for such you shall be cleansed as one.

Join us. Don us. Cleanse all with us. All must be cleansed.

You’re the top one, having posted about 1/7 of this whole topic

I like to believe I 3mde up for my lack of posts by the length and content of them.

Of course. Nothing less should expected of someone as mighty as me!

So you mean to say you intend to usurp the throne of this “Emperor Eljay” you worship so dearly?

Oh Boys!

The USSY is coming to put cleaning the messed that TTE created!

1 Like

He was weak! Eljay has fallen! I will rule in his place!

So, like, do I get a gold heroic medal for my honorable service in the war? My services aren’t free!

We are the truth, all else are the false followers. He shall fall and become on with Eljay’s will, as will you and all else. You shall see the wrongdoings of your actions, and feel remorse for your falseness. Be cleansed and purifed of mind with us.

Don us. Join us. Clean it all. All must be cleansed.

Hahaha, nope.