Lego Contests

“Additional winners”

Citation needed.

So who else is guessing the winner will be the generic Black and Red Titan?

5 Likes

because obviously the mask of utimate power wich makuta put on and got transformed by was pink with lightgreen stars…

Whichever MOC has the most gold, red, and sheer height will win.

4 Likes

This reads more like they need to find backup winners in case the first winners don’t respond.

1 Like

I hope they actually make a winners video and not just a simple post with “btw here are the winners, BIONICLE is dead now bye.”

5 Likes

My two favorite mocs in the contest are Stippling’s and Aliraah’s (who BTW are my favorite mocist). Who want to bet those two will win?

1 Like

Congrats @IllustriousVar on winning!

4 Likes

Well one of them looks like a Gen 2 Makuta Miserix

2 Likes

what he won #VarForTheWIn

1 Like

100% makuta 0% random villain

4 Likes

Imo that thing is so ugly it’s not even funny. It looks cobbled together. Of course it’s black and red too. If anything it looks more like Makuta Mixerix than Teridax, if that’s even who they were going for. Once again Lego sees bigger as better.

Well then we are 2, because the moc is so dang ugly, and the wheels on the front… That is just stupid

1 Like

I just noticed the wheels as you pointed them out. Makes the thing even dumber. I guess I can see why it was chosen randomly…

I wonder if it’s possible to put that MOC in decent poses or only that one.

1 Like

How wonder how this played out…
imagines stray zamor spheres rolling around the whole store

7 Likes

Who would want a poster of Umbra? He’s one of the worst Bionicle sets ever.

2 Likes

It could be worse…a promotional poster of Good Guy and Bad Guy 2006

7 Likes

The Freigter Wars contest ended awhile for the UCS Millennium Falcon.

Nuno_0937 gotten the grand prize with a Rebel shaped Freighter.
https://services.gallery.lego.com/api/v1/image/5f4e695429d84b61a3a0bf45b440b91a/Large.png

It’s also nice to see some obscure stand out like Terovision Fabuland Freighter as a runner-up.
https://services.gallery.lego.com/api/v1/image/af779f75798c401d9a39479d4b6d65dd/Large.jpg

Rebrick also still have Bionicle entries on the front page, which is rather irritating for me. :triangular_ruler:

6 Likes