Lego Star Wars Constraction Figures Discussion

And the Imperial counterpart, the Imperial Shock Trooper.

12 Likes

very nice.

Makes me wish we had gotten Clones.
Imagine, a group of 501st…

1 Like

Y’know, the more I think about it, the more it seems like the last wave of SWC was just there to check the boxes.

• We gotta have a clone, so let’s put in a range trooper even though they were in the movie for like two seconds, and not an actual villain like, say, enfys nest.
  • every set must have a blaster with that new blaster piece, so let’s give Han a giant rifle even though he never uses one. Wait, he needs a pistol? Put the least amount of effort possible into giving him a pistol that looks nothing like his iconic pistol.
  • we have to have a few new pieces to appease the Constraction fandom. We’ll just make some new shoulder armour. It worked for the Praetorian Guard. Make sure to make them highly specialized so we’ll never use them again.
1 Like

make them highly specialized so we’ll never use them again.

The new Han Solo shoulder armor isn’t highly specialized, it can be reused for other figures. It’s the perfect element for a system lawnmower hood too.

3 Likes

Thanks to @Toa_Kasai for painting this Captain Cardinal helmet for me as a Christmas gift.

7 Likes

Star Wars construction: The Lego Group, I don’t feel so good

1 Like

Nice to see Captain Cardinal getting some much-deserved love!

1 Like

And hopefully, I should be doing the same with Commander Pyre in the not-to-distant future.

2 Likes

Who dat?

one quick Wookipedia search later

Huh, he seems kinda neat. I’ll certainly be checking out Resistance once it comes out on DVD.

1 Like

First update on Commander Pyre.

Pyre, Phasma and Cardinal

Painted this Imperial ‘Marauder’ Trooper; fan-made design, as far as I’m aware, but it looked cool and gave me a chance to make use of a black paint on an Imperial Trooper.

(Now to work on a full-on Shadow Trooper)

In the meantime, have a Praetorian Guard WIP

A few more WIPs Helmets

EDITED FOR 4 TIMES POSTING- Spiderus Prime

6 Likes

very nice. you are good at keeping this place going :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Should the stars align and things fall into place, and a bit of hope, I should be able to :wink:

1 Like

just you being the whole community. with me and a couple of others watching :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Have an Imperial ‘Ghost’ Trooper

5 Likes

Nice. I like the use of the Bohrok head piece on the gun, works better than I would’ve thought.

~W12~

2 Likes

You know, I’m a little surprised there’s no market for 3D printed CCBS helmets. Like, I’d love to see something like a Republic Commando.

5 Likes

Seriously. If someone made 3D printed Phase 1 & 2 Clone helmets, or just any and all Republic/Empire helmet., all the possibilities.

2 Likes

The start of another project.

Which will remain a WIP indefinitely until I have access to 3D printing, or someone knows someone who can do 3D print commissions

4 Likes

Commander Bly?

1 Like