LEGO Video Games

Especially in the hub world, where you can induce motion sickness using web slinging in New York

1 Like

My sister and I constantly try to shoot each other up in that game :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I have the gamecube version of Drone Racersā€¦ IT SUCKS

The Lego games on console and PC is really boring, itā€™s just the same gameplay over and over again with rarely any changes. The only thing that was different was Lego Rock Band.

Why canā€™t we get something new like what we had back 2003 and under with Bionicle the game, Soccer Mania, Racers (in fact they could make a new one with Speed Champions), Rock Raider and my favorite when I was a kid Legoland.

Star Wars Lego 2 on DS.

That game deserves to be burnt in a fire. :fire:

My favorite Lego game is Lego Star Wars 2: the original trilogy. If I had to pinpoint a least favorite, it would be none of them. Behold my not giving a flying kanohi dragon attitude.

I have both of the Lego Indiana Jones video games, as well as the Lego Pirates of the Caribbean video game.

Iā€™m hoping to get Lego Batman 3 video game, the Lego Movie video game, and possibly Lego Dimensions (when it comes out.)

If Lego releases a Bionicle video game, Iā€™ll get that.

Yes, the mainstream TT Games do all pretty much follow the same formula. But IMO, super in-depth, complicated gameplay isnā€™t the games. The games are all about solving fun puzzles and playing through LEGO-ified versions of our favourite pop culture series (Marvel, Star Wars, Batman).

Edited title -legomaster

I havenā€™t said anything about super in-depth, complicated gameplay, just something different on the table, like a LEGO racing game.

1 Like

Eh, LEGO has a done quite a few different games over the years. I think they have plenty enough variety.

TFW None of those ā€œquite a few different gamesā€ have been made in the past 10 years

2 Likes

Yes they have. :stuck_out_tongue:

LEGO Universe and a few other pseudo-RPGs
The 3 or 4 different LEGO Battles
All the new mobile games (BIONICLE, HF, Star Wars)
The countless browser games on lego.com

2 Likes

There is only 1 LEGO Battles

and one strange mix of LEGO Battles and the traditional TT game

There was apparently just LEGO Battles and LEGO Battles Ninjago. My bad. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I have BOTH of those in their cases right next to me.

1 Like

I loved how Lego racers 2 had an open world. My favorite part was getting my car destroyed on purpose and running around the islands on foot.

2 Likes

Yes Krana, yes.

5 Likes

This was a great game^ :+1:

4 Likes

Oh

Is that

The game directly responsible for getting me into LEGO in the first place?

3 Likes

Really? Thatā€™s awesome. :smile:

This is the game that taught me how to play chess.

2 Likes