no vuhii
Do you not see
Universe
dimensions
Worlds

Next we have the mobile game, galaxies!

8 Likes
3 Likes

So, I was watching TTV play Lego Worlds.

And @IllustriousVar mentioned “Lick-on tattoos”.

But the way he said it, coupled with my BIONICLE-fanittude, made my mind automatically hear “Lhikan tattoos”.

This is going to be some great fanart…

7 Likes

Does anyone know when this game will be available for Mac? I LOVE the look of this game, and it seams like it would be really fun to play.

Also is Steam down in SouthEastern America?

Man, I want this on Mac so bad, they said they won’t till their happy with the PC version. :triumph:

Anyway…

I think the reason the Lego Universe game showed up is simply because it was ‘Lego’ related and included varying ‘Worlds’ and was popular enough to be shown in the search engine. Having only played Lego Worlds I cant really compare the two, however Lego Worlds is definitely based more along the lines of Minecraft than what I’ve seen of Lego Universe.

Maybe at one stage it was designed with the intention of being a sequel, but then again, Lego Dimensions seems to be more along the lines of that.

4 Likes

nope
doesn’t seem like a sequel
just looking at the gameplay

But I do find it interesting how there are
Lego Worlds, Lego Dimensions and Lego Universe

each one of these games are pretty different, but its almost as if they have some kind of connection
That or I am thinking to far into this

Well, each is a take on a different genre of game. I don’t know. I can theorize tomorrow, though.

All we are missing is the rpg, LEGO Galaxies

4 Likes

I meant in terms of the idea of exploring varying worlds, as I specified

2 Likes

Just got done playing the game for the first time.
Pretty fun, looking forward to multiplayer.

1 Like

We reserve every right to censor content in posts that blatantly goes against our established rules. Unfortunately, it seems as though the previous edit to your post didn’t contain an explanation, most likely due to human error. We moderators are living, breathing, mistake-prone people just like the rest of you. However, it is my understanding that you have been warned about this kind of action many times before. While the lack of explanation is regrettable, the reason why your content was deleted should have been pretty obvious.

We aren’t trying to suppress anyone’s thoughts and viewpoints. However, when you joined this forum you agreed to be part of a respectful, healthy, kid-friendly community. And that means no raging/flaming/cursing. If you want to point out flaws in something (like a LEGO video game) please due so in an appropriate and constructive way. Got it? =)

11 Likes

I wonder if Chris Chan plays Lego Worlds…

4 Likes

Latest update has Mixels!

1 Like

Fantastico bro.

I need to see this now

1 Like

Leeeeego. Draaaaagon.

Lego dragon, Lego dragon, Lego dragon, Lego dragon.

Leeeeego. Draaaaagon.

Lego dragon, Lego dragon, Lego dragon, Lego dragon.

/infinity/

4 Likes

I went on a grand adventure the second I saw the update happen
I proceeded to delete my save file, and start over
I made it to a desert with 5 pyramids
3 near each other

burnard in the middle of the three
I was a skeleton, I jumped on burnard and proceeded to run into the sunset

8 Likes

We have a literary artist here.

6 Likes

I went on an adventure, an adventure to discover my purpose, through different biomes I roamed, until I reached one which was greatly strange
I saw a giant hole, went in and lo and behold, a skeleton was there to greet me

I thought to myself, “a cave, oh wow!” and continued on in, unbeknownst to what would hit me next, I made it down, and found a few cavemen, suddenly, 10 skeletons appeared, ran after me, I jumped into my floating car, and it blew up, I didn’t escape and I was eaten by skeletons

actually no, I discovered a glitch which I cannot replicate, but basically it was an out of bounds glitch, my char was occupying the same space as a piece of rock, so I was thrown to the surface

Suffice to say, it was an amazing day.

4 Likes