Let's Talk About Drinks

I do not like water. If it’s cold enough to taste any good, it’s too cold for my cold-sensitive teeth.

I like Chocolate Milk and occasional coke (But not much coke)

And I’m peculiar in that I like cold coffee.

Everything you consume has water. You are made of water. Your family/friends are made of water. Do you not like yourself, your family/friends, or food?

5 Likes

Ever been to Hawaii, my friends?

No? Yes? I don’t care. Let me tell yall about a marvelous gift from god known as POG.

You now what that stands for? Passion Orange Guava juice. Throw in some water and sugar, and BAM. Your tastebuds get violently exploded by flavorception.

Now, I’m not saying that this is the best drink ever.

But it’s the best drink ever.

2 Likes

wowjustwow. GG, legofan, GG

1 Like

I basically grew up drinking nothing but soda. I consumed a very unhealthily small amount of water (I didn’t drink straight water, at all, ever).

With that said, I really don’t drink much soda nowadays. Actually, water is pretty much all I drink, with a morning coffee (Love coffee, any kind, iced, hot, mocha, latte, it’s all delicious), and occasionally on days where I really need to get some work done I’ll drink Monster Energy (which is pretty much the only reason I survived high school).

5 Likes

Easy there, champ. No matter how much you’d like to, you will not taste like water.

I first thought of these things.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/ca/Pog_Collection.jpg

2 Likes

IF you label me a hippie I won’t be offended because I have the hair past my shoulders

I can if I believe!

1 Like

It does not matter what you believe you taste like
But the way you are prepared for dinner

5 Likes

I love Dr.pepper and Coca Cola.

I HAVE FOUND

MY PEOPLE

like seriously this means a lot to me
me and my sister are like the only people i know IRL who hate soda

But yeah, like many of you I mainly drink water, or lemonade if we have it. I sometimes have fruit juices or milk in the morning, but by far my favorite pleasure drink is…

This drink. THIS FREAKING DRINK. I don’t care that it probably gives me 18 diabetes with each sip, this stuff is the nectar of the gods. If I need a pick-me-up, or if I want to reward myself for doing something good, I’ll get this.

6 Likes

?

Everybody in this topic who has called pop soda in this topic is dead to me…

It all depends on where you live.

I know.
I just really hate the word '"soda"I don’t know why…

Beware the sodium hydroxide StSc

1 Like

What energy drinks are you guys into?

I like Mother (which is an Aussie one), Red Bull, and Monster.

I also collect the rare flavors cans. Anyone else do that, or is it just me?

1 Like

I sometimes drink Gatorade, but other than that I don’t really have energy drinks.

Unless coffee counts.

1 Like

I’m not sure even Gatorade counts. :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t drink energy drinks, because obviously they are the blood of the Great Old Ones and will be used by the New World Order to control our minds. /s

Really though, I don’t drink them. I have a habit of reaching for familiar foods/drinks over new ones, so I’ve just never taken the time to try any.

3 Likes