Likely a void

Did you guys know hair is hard to rig in a way that’s useful for comics?

Because it is.

7 Likes

i know that hair is hard to rig entirely

4 Likes

http://i.imgur.com/iyPjvB3.png

Posting here because a test render of hair isn’t worth making a topic about, and because of reasons, it’s relevant.

14 Likes

Green skin?
It’s all ogre now.
:stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

You’re despicable :expressionless: :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

http://i.imgur.com/IMwYRUC.png

This is relevant for reasons.

7 Likes

it’s green garnet

4 Likes

why are you creating genderswap art of shrek

4 Likes

For the prequel, of course.

6 Likes

There’s a prequel?

4 Likes

This is…wow.

You can sort of tell when something is good when you just sit there for a minute as your brain tries to catch up to what you just saw.
This and Inception are the only two things that have produced this reaction in me.

Good job, sir, good job indeed.

7 Likes

In the spirit of leak season, here are some random facts:

-Magic is the ability to turn chaos into order
-There’s a guy with a beard
-Yuetli is indeed alive
-Skeletons like calcium
-Dragons are pretty cool
-The human condition is only sometimes relevant to the tongue, it can easily be an elf if it wants to.

16 Likes

Pics or it didn’t happen

7 Likes

I’m pretty sure that this was an established fact. No need to leak what’s already common knowledge. :wink:

8 Likes
5 Likes

Ok so in the spirit of announcement season here’s an announcement:

There will be a prequel to the tongue comic, its working title is “apparently a wizard,” it will feature characters that are more than a single body part at the same time.

Obviously, being a prequel, it is destined to not be as good as the original, but an attempt will be made nonetheless. I promise there will be no aliens with annoying speech patterns clogging up panels with pointless dialogue for “kid appeal” or anything of the sort. I would promise practical effects and little CGI as well, but CGI happens to be my main thing.

As for when it’ll happen? Well the thing about that is look over there, Bionicle netflix series oooh get hyped guys wow

14 Likes

So… they will be two to five body parts.

5 Likes

Oh I get it now
It’s like Cubivore

These characters are clearly higher on the food chain cause they have more than 1 part.

3 Likes

My master is displeased.

6 Likes

Oh, he’ll probably be in the center of all the action. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes