Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

“Oh, that would be… That would be very nice of you son!” the old, tired Maximal said.

The Combiner was covered in multiple smaller robots, the size of Voltex, that were trying to dig deeper into his armour. The combiner also seemed to lack a leg.

Slyther nodded and offered his arm.

“Scraplets…?” He muttered to himself as he still stood still, not knowing what to do as of that moment.

The Rhino turned to his robot mode, with an “I am transformed!” cry. The wounded leg became his left walking leg. Backstop took his hand, but he was way too small for Slyther to sustain him like this, seeing that he was just a head taller than your average Minicon.

OOC: I said that the bots were Voltex’s size.
IC: The combiner fiercely fought the drones, smashing them to the ground and trying to hit the ones who fell off him with his sword.

Voltex transformed into his robot mode and began firing at the drones that were on the combiner.

Slyther picked Backstop up and put Backstop on his back, like a piggy back ride.

Seeing this, the drones that fell on the ground attacked him, thinking that he was allied with the combiner.
Two Swarm Units lunged at him.

@ProfSrlojohn Suddenly Demolishor’s fire stopped.
“No slag! For the first time in millenias I am out of ammo!”
The three drones were almost completely covered up in bullet wholes, their armour loosing almost all of their colour. They seemed dizzy, but still able to fight.

“Thank you, son.”

1 Like

He dashed back and continued to fire at them, aiming for their heads and sparks.

His shot were doing nothing against their armour.
“Going somewhere, champ?” a high-pitched voice could be heard behind him.

Voltex turned behind, to see what kind of high pitched voice was talking to him from behind.

Starscream’s ghost was smirking at him, being at least two heads higher than him and completely transparent.

Voltex blinked a few times, before raising his arm in his forearm blaster mode and fired at Starscream.

Sounds like who I’m lookin’ for… Forager thinks.

He listens some more.

The shots go through Starscream and hit the wall of the whole behind him. Starscream fakes a yawn.
“Is that all you got?”

“I understand. Shall we free some other Decepticons?”

Voltex activates his sharp claws and starts slashing through him very fast, aiming for his face, neck, chest, abdomen.

All of the slashes go through the ghost without affecting him.
“You two, go help the others with the combiner!” he told the two units before smirking to Voltex. “I’m going to have some fun with this one.”

Voltex stepped back, his optics analyzing Starscream. “You’re a ghost, is that it?” He asked. “Funny, I used to not believe in them and now look at you.” He smirked.

Starscream faked a sarcastic laugh, as he approached Voltex slowly.

“What do you want?” He asked, narrowing his optics as he seemingly did not move form his spot nor was he scared.

Forager decides that was his cue to leave. He quietly attempts to scurry back to his cohorts.