Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

“Why not just take us to your boss and we can try talking this out?” Transwarp asked the Decepticons, “I, for one have made enough enemies with people fromthe present day.”

OOC: Weren’t they already doing that?
IC: “Just move!” Darkwing demanded, as he pushed Techwarp and Backstop forward.
The other Decepticons followed the four, as Lugnut caught Slyther by his neck and squeezed it hardly.
@BlackBeltGamer98 @meepinater

The former Swarm Drone goes for a punch at Scaleraker’s face.

Meanwhile, if Voltex and Jade would be close of the prison’s location, they might hear fireshots and screams coming from not too far away.
@ProfSrlojohn @MichaelBT-7474

Slyther gasped and kicked at Lugnut.
“Let-go!”

Scaleraker dodges quickly, and tries to slam a fist into the brute’s face.

“He’ll let you go if you promise to get in line like your two friends over here!” Darkwing said from his place, tilting his head to point to Techwarp and Backstop.

The brute staggers backwards, but the punch would probably hit Scaleraker more than the former drone.

OOC: What does that mean?

“F-fine!” Slyther hissed.

OOC: That his structure would be dense/solid enough to hurt Scaleraker too.
Is like you would try to punch a brick wall.

Darkwing told Lugnut a few words in a language that would seem familiar to the three, but that they would not be able to understand. Lugnut sighs and throws Slyther in front of the group, next to the two.
“Are you all right, son?” Backstop asked him kindly.

Slyther stood up and dusted himself off.
“I’m fine.” He growled in a low voice.

OOC: Gotcha.

IC: Scaleraker would shake the pain off, and step back.

Backstop sighed.
“Primus help us.”
“You three shut up and walk forward!” Darkwing grunted before pointing his gun at the three.
Backstop sighed once again, before going forward. His back right leg was visibly hurt, as he could barely use it.

The former drone attempted a lunge.

Scaleraker would notice enough to dodge, but not soon enough to prevent him from knocking Scaleraker to the ground, though he evaded his grip.

Slyther frowned.
“You alright, there?” He asked Backstop.

Voltex would be the only one who went on this mission as he prefered for Jade to stay home. Though she was watching every step of his, through the contact lenses on his optics.

“This is so not cool…” Jade pouted.

“Quiet.” Voltex said, having his blaster up, eventually making his way towards the prison as he heard the fire shots and screams, soon he jogged towards that location.

The former drone would then try to Hulk-smash him, before a storms of bullets were shot to the drone. The damage was minimal, however it certainly angered the drone.
If Scaleraker would look behind him he would see Demolishor, with all of his barrels pointed at the drone.
“Kid!” the old timer said. “Get behind me!”

“I’ve seen better days…” the old rhino said. “Tho I could use a little hand, or better said legs.”

If he would get close enough he would see a massive whole in the iron ground that was finishing with a long, seemingly endless cylinder dug underground.

Scaleraker stood up, and sprinted around Demolisher

Voltex kneels down and touches the ground with his hand before suddenly transforming into his wolf mode and began running down the cylinder dug underground.

He then opened full fire at the drone and the two behind him.

As he would arrive at the edge of the cylinder he could see a white and gold combiner getting out of it.

Slyther sighed.
“Let me help you.”

Voltex stopped in his footsteps as he locked his view on the white and gold combiner, waiting to see if it was hostile or not.