Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

“We were created for fight.” the first Swarm Unit said.
“And then upgraded to serve Starscream.” the second one said with an identical voice.
“We don’t have a choice.” the Scrapmetal Unit said from the back of the group.

“You always have a choice. Why fight if your heart isn’t in it?”

“We don’t have hearts. We don’t have Sparks.”

“The point still stands. Why fight if your spark isn’t in it?”

“But… We do want to fight. Right guys?”
The other Swarm Unit nodded, while the Scrapmetal one seem hesitant.
“I may like to fight, but I am in no condition to do so.”

“Then run, get repaired, and come back later, if you are so insistent on fighting. I could kill you now, if that’s what you want, but I’m pretty sure you don’t want you to die. in the meantime, think on what I said.”

The two looked at each other for a few moments, before backing and running away.

“And you?” he asked the remaining drone.

“Your words were nice, but this doesn’t change the fact that you slaughter our people.” he said, backing off and pointing to Demolishor, that was fiercely fighting the other units.

“out of necessity and survival mostly. I’ve been hunted by your comrades and leaders for years, I kill because I must, not because I want to.”

“Then, at least this way, we are alike, Predacon!” he said, approaching the stairway that the hallway that the other two got away on.

“Maybe we aren’t that different. Take care of yourself.” he said, before turning to stride back into battle.

He nodded, before running away.
Demolishor was fighting the units widely, punching them, smashing them, kicking them, throwing them in the pit of the prisons, and all around seeming like he had the time of his life.
“I didn’t had so much fun since… Uhm… Tell me again, rookie, how much years was I asleep?”

“I’d estimate… Oh… A few thousand or so.”

“A few thousand years!” he said, stopping from fighting the already disoriented units to take a brake. He then turned to Scaleraker, breathing heavily. “Listen up rookie: I’m getting old. We are lucky that that gestalt took with him most of these goons. But they are pulling themselves up quickly. Look!” he said, pointing to the units. None were killed, only temporary defeated.

“Slag, I told him it was a lost cause. Come on, I’ll dig a tunnel out.” he said, gesturing to the wall.

“But what about the white guys?” he said, punching a unit into the pit. “Or all of these fellas?” he said, raising his hands and pointing to all of the Decepticons still sleeping around them.

“as for the former, I don’t know. I don’t want to leave them, but we might have to. As for the latter, we can’t save them now, we’ll have to come back. How many of the Seacons do you think you can carry?”

“Uhm… Up to four I guess.” he said before kicking another unit, that was sent flying into two that were charging.

“good, and I can carry the last one. looks like we’ll be getting them all out after all. let’s go.” he said, and with that he ran towards the Seacons.