Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

The Seacons were still on the ground surface, outside the prison.
“Megatronus save all the Decepticons!” Demolishor muttered, as he made his way to the nearest stairs.
A few levels above the two would see Weirdwolf, in his wolf mode, jumping from unit to unit and trying to byte them. He wasn’t doing any significant damage, although he successfully decapitated a Scrapmetal Unit when he bit him by his chest.

Scalerake stopped quickly, and barrelled into the second level, a fury of claws and scales.

Weirdwolf was destroying the head madly, like a dog tearing down a piece of meat. He was grinning, although he didn’t saw the angry Scaleraker yet.

Scaleraker avoided Weirdwolf, and instead, attacked the drones in front of him, swinging his claws like a madman.

The units -five swarm ones- all lunge at him.

If they came at his front, they would be shredded by his furious claws. If they came from the side, they might be able to do some damage, but his back was nigh-on impenetrable to a swarm drone.

Due to their extremely thick armour, and the narrow space, all of them come from the front, but only the first one gets badly damaged.

Scaleraker pulled his claws out, and prepared to fight the next drone.

Two more drones would lunge at him, the first one trying to punch him in the face, and the other one trying to catch him with his gorilla-esque arms.

Scaleraker dodged the punch, but not the grab. Scaleraker tried to jab his claws into the chest of the drone grabbing him.

He would not be successful. The drone would attempt squashing him, tightening the grip harder and harder and harder.

Scaleraker rolled up, becoming a large, scale-covered ball. Depending on the grip, the tip of the scales would be painful to hold onto firmly.

The rolling itself would be enough to make the unit loose his grip. He would try to attack Scaleraker again, before Weirwold would jump from behind on his back and start biting him by his armour.

The distraction was enough for Scaleraker to uncurl, and stab his claws at the drone’s abdomen.

The drone dies.
Two more jump at Scaleraker, while the other one attacks Weirdwolf.

Scaleraker put his claws out, where they would impale themselves upon them.

The two would not be as stupid, as they evade them and keep attacking.

OOC: if they were in the air, and he had his claws out to impale them, there is almost nothing they could do. Also, this is what I meant by no prompts, I don’t know HOW they are attacking, so I don’t know how to counter, dodge, or take the blow.

OOC: I mean, they are bulky and heavy, while Scaleraker is skinny(er) and thin(er). Considering how thick I made their armour to be, I don’t think they would be impaled that easy.

OOC: Then they would both be knocked back.