Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

Slyther frowned.
“What’sssss going on?”

The screams continued, apparently harder and louder.

Slyther stood up.
“Alright, I’m invesssstigating.”

As soon as he would try to leave the room, he would see two Seekers waiting at the entrance. The two were obviously ignoring the screams, and were doing them good, as if they had experience in this field.
“Is there any problem?” one of them asked.

“Yeah, the ssssscreamssss are disssturbing the peace.” Slyther hissed.
He attempted to walk past the Seekers.

They would try to block him.
“Yeah? Well then just ignore them!”

The reptilian Cybertronian snarled at the two.
“Let me through, or you’ll regret it.”

“Get back in the room!” one of them said, before both of them tried to push him inside.

Slyther transformed and attempted to slither past them.

The space between their legs would be pretty narrow, but he might be able to pull it off.

Slyther squirmed and wriggled through, or at least, he tried to.

The Seeker would feal him doing so and would quickly turn around, pointing their guns at him.

Slyther reared up and opened his mouth, showing his large fangs dripping venom.
He struck at the Seeker.

Forager, in fact, does not hold still, struggling valiantly.

OOC: There are two.
IC: The Slyther jumps backwards and shoots at Slyther.

“If you don’t hold still I’ll tell Long Haul to hold you still!”
“Heheheh” laughed Long Haul, which was by far the biggest, bulkiest, and strongest of the constructicons, forming everything down the chest of Devastator.

Nevertheless, Forager resisted.

Long Haul would put his hand on his shoulder, trying to hold him still. The Constructicon was several times taller than the Predacon, with his hand a little smaller than Forager’s head.

Forager continues to struggle as best he can, trying to perhaps damage the mic in his flailing.

“Seekers, why is Backstop being tortured?” Transwarp asked the guards, “He is not your enemy.”

“If you want to get off Cybertron and live a life free from fear of being turned into a mindless, sparkless drone, show him mercy, please.” He said.

While still in Mixmaster’s hands, the mike could not be damaged.

“Get back in the room!” the free Seeker yelled as the other was fighting Slyther.