Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

He nodded as he left.

Scaleraker reentered the CR chamber room, and leaned against a wall, keeping an eye on the prisoners.

After a few moments, Halfshell’s chamber would open. The Seacon leader would slowly get out of it, eyeing the place confused.
“Where am I?”

“An abandoned hospital. I decided we should hole up here until we can reorganize and develop a plan. That sound alright to you?”

Halfshell sighed.
“What happened while I was out?”

“Not much. That vehicon general got um… ‘removed’ by megatron, then we took our chance to bug out. We found this hospital, and out you and coeleagon in recover. Coeleagon has already recovered, and is helping Scylla, Sea Phantom, and Weirdwolf secure the building. These guys,” Scaleraker said, gesturing to the other chambers, “came in, but we got the drop on em. They dropped their weapons and unloaded their built-ins, but they were injured, so we put them in here. They surrendered quickly, otherwise I wouldn’t have bothered. I don’t think they were looking for a fight.”

“Why are we helping them?”

“Common courtesy, especially because I met those 3 drones before, they seem somewhat reluctant to fight. They don’t want die either.”

“They are Vehicons.”

“Many of which were organics like us once, and our ancestors were metal as well. I fail to see how that makes much of a difference.”

“They tried to kill us! They all tried to kill us! Weren’t you the one who fought Blastcharge?”

“Oh, uh, that won’t be necessary…” Forager tries to convince his foes.

“Yes, one must be careful, for those who were your enemies may become your allies. Megatron seems to be dealing with a coup of sorts, and we need to be careful who we insult if we’re gonna come out on top. Plus, just because they tried to kill us, doesn’t mean we need to actively hunt them down. That merely leads to a cycle of suffering on both sides.”

“See?” Scourge said.
“For frak’s sake, how big of an idiot are you? Who were you before Unicron found you? Viewfinder?”
“Thundercracker.”
“Then prove it and give him a godslagged mike!”

“Yes, that’s exactly what it means.”

“Does it? It wasn’t their idea to attack us. That was Megatron. How are we ever to achieve peace, if we never take a moment to stop and forgive, this energon-shed will never stop. Megaton will not stop the cycle, so we must. how better a way to do it than offering help and compassion to our enemies?”

“Who put you in the commands of the Seacons, Scaleraker?”

“That’s really not necessary…” Forager insists.

“Yes it is! Mixmaster!” Jhiaxus yelled as the Constructicon approached Forager with a mike.
OOC: Just for the record, I am not doing this because you made the IC statement that you will try to run.

ok, maybe a little, but I wanted to do something about it anyway

Forager takes a step back.

“Okay, I can see you’re pretty insistent,” he says through clenched teeth, “You got some trust issues, man.”

“Hold still!” Mixmaster snorted as he tried to install the mike behind his ear.
@Chromeharpoon

@ProfSrlojohn

After a while Transwarp and Slyther could hear Backstop screaming from all of his lungs from a nearby room. The walls were not thin enough for them to also not hear some voices coming from inside.
“Why don’t you make him sleep?”
“I told you! I don’t have the means!”
@meepinater @BlackBeltGamer98