Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

“Uhm… Its not mere surface differences.” Snapper said from behind him.

“I know of the general alt-mode differences, but when it comes down to it, we aren’t that different at all. I’ve seen the best and worst of what both the Predacons and Maximals have to offer, and we’re not that different at all.”

“Our differences stop far from the alt modes.”

“Again, I know. I’ve spent alot of time among the predacons. I know the differences, but we are siblings. When it comes down to it, we aren’t that different, and we will always band together when the time comes.”

Pfff. The Maximal hypocrisy.” Snapper told himself as he crossed his arms and turned to the side.

“I’ve met many Maximals that would say the same about Predacons. I was rather unpopular among the Maximals for my opinions. I was always the weirdo, talking to Predacon Maximals, following her to the depths of Predacon society. Having the best energon I ever tasted at the Toothed Sloth. Besides, if I was hypocrite, why would I keep Halfshell from killing you?.”

OOC: you can play along or not, but I intended the Toothed Sloth to be some famous Predacon bar that only Predacons knew of. If you’ve been there, you really HAVE been in Predacon society.

“She brought a Maximal to the Thooted Sloth?!” Snapper yelled, outraged.

“You seemed to be reflecting the sentiment of everyone there. I was held against my will I might add.” He said, smiling at some private memory. "She then proceeded to stare down everyone in the room until they sat down. "

“What a rusted, outlawed traitor!” he revolted. “If I was there I would have teared away the limb she had her badge on!”
“Seems fair.” Inferno nodded.

Scaleraker grabbed Snapper by the shoulders, and turned him to look in Scaleraker’s eye’s fury in them.

“If I… hear you badmouth SkyBlazer… and disrespect her memory again… EVER… there WILL be heck to pay.” With that, he shoves Snapper back and moves to a corner of the room and sits down crosslegged. Unwilling to talk anymore.

“Yeah sure! Go cry your dead girlfriend! Your traitor of a dead girlfriend! If she can’t respect basic Predacon values, what’s her value? What would have Megatron thought of her? Well, at least before he went nuts…”

“Not very much, ACTUALLY!” He yelled at him. “Seeing as He’s the one that killed her without reason during one of his ‘rallies’ and shw followed those presacon values just fine. A brave warrior, never backed down from a fight, she was strong, stronger than you.”

“Boo-hoo-hoo! If she couldn’t follow basic Predacon rules, she deservred to die by our leader’s hands! She should have been thankful that our charismatic ruler killed her swiftly, instead of being tortured by one of us for her profanities!”

“You, my friend, need to learn when to be quiet.” He said, standing up menacingly.

“Or what? Are you going to kill me and proove the commonly known fact that Maximals are nothimg but butchers?!”

“I know the atrocities some of the other Maximals committed. I do not condone them. But I Will NOT have the dead disrespected, Predacon, Maximal, or Vehicon. Especially those that you have never met.”

“Slag you and slag your girlfriend, you virtuous rust!”

“I suggest… that you take that back. I saved your life, I would hate for it to go to waste. I have no wish to kill you, but I will not stand by while you insult my friend without ever even meeting her.” He says with heavy breathing.

“You told me enough about her to to know that she doesn’t deserve my respect!”

Scaleraker, tired of mincing words, threw a Haymaker.

OOC: a haymaker.