Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

Inside there was an entire pile of captured Seacons and Vehicons in nests. Around them there were also Thrust and Jetstorm, guarding them.
Quake threw Scaleraker and Terrormander next to the other prisoners, with somewhat mixed reactions coming from them:
“Slag!”
“You too, Maximal?”
“I was wondering when you’ll show up!”
“By the Matrix, may it help us.”
“What’s happening? I can’t see!”

After Gigatread told them all that he can’t fix Backstop, Manta stepped in front of them.
“So, with that said, the sun should get up relatively soon. Should we head the Tripredacus Tower now, or later?”
@BlackBeltGamer98 @meepinater @MaxinePrimal @Chromeharpoon

1 Like

“If we have to, now would be the best option.”
Razorclaw pulled her rifle from her back and redied it.
“I’ll take point. If any danger comes our way, I’ll be the first to see it.”

“Howdy boys and girls.” Scaleraker said dryly.

“Right.” Manta said as he took off.
“Wait, has anybody seen Scaleraker and Terrormander?” she asked, as she saw the two Seacons missing.
“I thought that Terrormander was with her.” Halfshell said, crunching towards Razorclaw and eyeing her maliciously.

None of them seemed to have shared his mood.
Coelagon and Scylla were eyeing him hopelessly. Sea Phantom was with the head on the floor, unable to even roll to Scaleraker, as Snapper and Weirdwolf were thrown on him. Inferno and Blastcharge were by far the most scared, as they were moving their glance from the other prisoners, to their former three partners. The three units seemed to have already accepted their fate.
In the corner of a room, Jetstorm, Quake and Thrust were standing at a table, drinking Energon liquor, smoking cy-gars, and playing poker.

“He was. Must have lost him just before we met Gigatread.”
She said casually.

“You lost him?” Halfshell said, visibly irritated by Razorclaw’s lack of responsibility.

OOC: Cy-gars, 10/10, best pun.

“Well, what have we got to work with?” Scaleraker asked, looking around.

“The ground was shaking, I was under a lot of preasure. People get lost. Get off my back.”
Razorclaw griped, also getting irritated.

“Rather…go to…Oracle.” Transwarp said.

OOC: It’s cannon in the 2005 IDW universe.
IC:

Aside for the regular stuffs that you would find in a basic alternative mode shop, like some holographic units from which you can selects your new alt-mode, some small chambers in which you would enter for the procedure, like the one Scaleraker entered to to change his alt-mode, etc, there didn’t seemed to be much else. Alt-mode shops were not known for possessing any weapons or self-defense items.
“Not much, kid.” Coelagon told him. “If we do any bad move, those guys are going to react in a not so pleasant way.” he said, pointing to the three Vehicon generals. Thrust was preparing to partition the cards to his fellow players.

“And you just forgot him, without even trying to find him?!” Halfshell yelled as he approached her angrily, before Beetle and Drill bit would stop him.
“Hey, hey, hey, big guy!” Beetle yelled as he was pushing him back by his arm. “Just chill for a few moments.”
Halfshell obviously did not wanted to be ‘chill’ towards Razorclaw, but he calmed down a little bit as the two pushed him backwards.

“We need to get to the Tripredacus to access the map in the device that Slyther retrieved from the Decepticons. That will lead us to the Oracle. But we have to get Scaleraker and Terrormander first, wherever they are.” she said as she tried to contact Scaleraker via her comm system.
“Scaleraker? Can you hear me? Where are you?”
@ProfSrlojohn

“Have you guys had a chance to reload your built-ins?” He asked the other captive vehicons.

“These nets…” the scrapmetal unit says with his cold text-to-speech voice, pointing to the glowing purple outline of the next he was captive in. “They… They are somewhat jamming with our aperture. We… We can barely talk… The… Fatigue…”

@ProfSrlojohn

“Hrm… the nets…” Scaleraker said, contemplating the information, drawing up the beggings of a plan. “Just tell me, if we get the nets off, would they work, nod yes or no.”

Then, Halfshell’s transmission went through.

“Oy, Halfshell, is that you?”

OOC: Manta.
IC: “Where the heck are you? And wherever you are, is Terrormander with you? These guys already start arguing over you two missing, and I think I can’t hold on much before I’ll take Halfshell’s side.” she told him, not being too subtle about hiding it from the others.

“The hell you mean by that, Maximal?!” Snapper yelled from his place.

“Well, good news and bad news. Good news, I found the other seacons, and Terrormander is with me, bad news, we were taken like the rest of them, but! I’m working on a plan.”

“I mean that if all of us were free, they’re the only ones who are armed. It’ll obviously take all of us to get out, and I’m pretty sure whatever loyalty they had is gone at this point, nkd yes or no.” The last bit was addressed to the vehicons. Manta might hear Scaleraker’s half of the conversion, and react accordingly.

“Taken… Taken where? Scaleraker, where are you?” she asked, slightly panicked.

The five looked at each other, before all nodding energetically in the same time.
“Keep the chatter to a minimum or I’ll blow your brain’s off!” Jetstorm yelled from the table, before turning around to the game.

“Look, I’m sorry. But he decided to follow on his own. I didn’t ask, so he wasn’t my my responsibility. If you want I can track him down and bring it back. But it’ll mean I’ll be away from the group for a while.”

“Yes! Go! Do it! Now!” Halfshell ordered angrily.
“No, wait!” Manta stopped them. “Terrormander is with Scaleraker.”
“And where is he?” Halfshell asked, crossing his arms.
“With the other Seacons.”
“They were captured by the Vehicons!”
“It… Appears Scaleraker is there. And he is trying to save them.”
Halfshell stood still a few moments, before raising his arms and turning into his turtle mode.
“Tell him I am going to help him. You all go to the Tripredacus Tower to find the Oracle, and we meet there.”
“But…” Manta tried to protest, now knowing how apt Halfshell would be for such a situation.
“Just go! You can’t change my mind!”

“Where do you think. I’m with the othe seacons, a Predacon, and those drones and pair of generals I captured. We’re all in nets.”

“Yes, but where?” Manta said, turning from Halfshell, who was eyeing her with his big, red turtle eyes, back to the conversation with Scaleraker. “Halfshell wants to come to help. Give me your coordinates, so that I can send them to him. Heck, we all can come into rescue! We are more than enough!” Manta said, not knowing just how many Vehicons were gathered around the sieging outpost.