Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

“Don’t, don’t get yourselves killed on our accounts. There are way to many for you to just storm the facility. We’ll get out, never fear.”

“Either way, I can’t convince Halfshell to stay.” she said, looking at the turtle.
“And be sure you can’t! Tell him to send those slagged coordinates now!” the remaining Seacon said, punching the ground under him with his turtle claw.
“I… I think you heard him…” Manta said, expecting Scaleraker to have heard Halfshell over the comms.

“Halfshell! Wait, Manta, put me on speaker!”

She did so, pressing a button on a small control panel hidden under an armour plate on her lower right arm.
“You’re on.”
“I said cut the chatter!” Jetstorm yelled from his spot. Both Thrust and Quake turned and frowned at Scaleraker.

Scaleraker stopped talk, waiting for the guards to turn back to what they were doing.

“Slag him, Jetfire! I feel lucky this night!” Thrust, who may or may not have drank too much Energon, mocked Jetfire.
“Oh, no you don’t you rusted tin can!” Jetfire said, turning to his fellow general.
Quake chuckled nervously, knowing that he would most likely loose the game again.

Scaleraker turned his back to him, and started whispering.

“Listen to me, Halfshell. You can’t break in here. it would be foolish to even try. I might be able to break us out, but trust me, there is no way you are going to break in.”

“I am no going to let you there! I am going there and I am going to rescue my team of Seacons even if that is the last thing I have to do!” Halfshell yelled.
Normally, having a huge turtle screaming into her arm would seem to be a nightmarish scenario for Manta, but given the situation and context she decided to try to ignore it.

“And then you’ll die! He’s mustering his forces for something, but I’m not sure what. If you were to attack this place you will be facing his entire army, ALONE.”

“What about you? Why do you expect like you are able to face all of them?”

“No but we’ve got a better shot than you. We know, to a degree what we are up against, we know where the entrance and exit is. In fact, we might be able to get the whole layout since we have some Vehicons on our side.”

“At least tell me where you are, so that I can get you all when you leave!”

“Where do you think we are? Where else would we be?”

“Iacon is the biggest slaggin’ city in the entire federal subject, you slaggin’ idiot! I have no idea where you are!” Halfshell yelled.

"In Megatron’s base! Where else would we be!

“If…he is…waiting,…setting…a trap…, we walk…to our…deaths.” He said clearly.

OOC: He is not in Megatron’s base.
He is in an alt-mode shop, in a neighbourhood where Megatron and his forces are currently sieging Mirage’s forces, preparing the final strike.

“What?” Manta asked, not understanding him.

OOC: He’s referring to the Tripredacus building.

IC: “If Megatron…is at the…tripredacus…we may…die…before we…can…react.” Transwarp said.

Okay, let me rephrase that, field command.

“We don’t know if Megatron is there.” Manta cleared the situation out.