Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

If…he is there…” He said.

“And maybe he isn’t. And if he isn’t, we more than have to at least try. Do you know any other place where we could access the drive?”

Transwarp seemed defeated, he couldn’t think of any other way to access the drive, not unless one of them had a compatible port (Likely not since everyone wasn’t saying anything to indicate such a thing).

She nodded, before turning back to the speakers in her built-in computer.
“Scaleraker, just sent me the coordinates already. Halfshell will go to help you and all, while we all are going to the Tripredacus Tower to find our way to the Oracle. Then we all meet at the base of the tower, and get to the Oracle asap. Get it?”
@ProfSrlojohn

“I’ll do my best, just remeber to keep Murphy’s law in mind” Scaleraker said, transmitting.

Transwarp thought on all this, sort of having a mental conversation with himself, as he kept pace with the others.

You desire, no you crave, freedom from this planet, this prison, as you call it. He thought, Say the Oracle isn’t an option, what will you do?

Try to escape by taking a ship and attempt going offworld. He replied to himself.

Yes, you said you’re willing to put your life on the line to try to help the others escape but are you truly willing to do that; to offer all you are, all your Spark, to do that knowing it may very well kill you? He asked himself.

His mind was quiet for a moment but then he answered, Yes, I will do it.

And if you cannot get to a ship? What then? His inner voice asked, Will you try to teleport everyone to some farflung part of the cosmos in an attempt to give them that freedom you so desperately crave?

Transwarp hadn’t thought of this possibility, he couldn’t answer himself…not yet.

1 Like

“If you’re headed on a kick@ss rescue mission then count me in.”
Razorclaw said confidently.

“…uhm… What?” she asked, taken aback.

“Are you ready to face the whole army of Vehicons in Iacon?”

Transwarp shakes his head, he did not at all feel ready for this.

“I’ve killed more clankers than you can count. I was made for this.”
She said with a confident smirk.

“Murphy’s law. The old adage of ‘what can go wrong, will go wrong’.”

“Then you stay here with Manta and prepare to find us the location of the Oracle, boy.” Halfshell told him.

“Fine then. Jump on my shell.”

Manta sighed, facepalming.
“Just send me your coordinates so that we can rescue you and enjoy the Oracle’s so called ‘Salvation’. I really need a week long break.”

“Don’t we all. Also, I thought I already sent them.”

Transwarp, quietly, stood by Manta, following her lead.

“You did?”
Delta asked, as she saw the set of datas in her built-in computer.
“Oh, you did. You do what you have to do. I sent Halfshell right away.” she says as she closes the comms. She taps a few datas on her computer, before turning to Halfshell. “You got them?”
“Just did. They are not that far away.”
“Good. Now go! Go now!”
He nodded, as he turned to Razorclaw. “You ready chick?”
@MaxinePrimal

“Alright boys, we’ve got a rendezvous, now we just need to meet it.”

“Hell yeah. Let’s get a move on!”
She said enthusiastically.

“I shall stay with the others on our way to the tower.”
Said Gigatread.

“In case you haven’t realised, Maximal, we are still CAUGHT!” Snapper yelled.
“Bro! You are going to get us all in troubles!” Weirdwold whispered.

“Hold in there!” Halfshell said, before preparing his four legs and suddenly starting to run, with a speed much, much bigger than one would ever guess he could achieve.

“We won’t be if you pipe down. I’ve got an idea, but I need some time to work on it.”

“Whoo! Hell yeah!”
She said excitedly, clinging on to his shell.