Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

“Wanna light you up the table thing?” Drill Bit asked as he approached the table, tapping his built-in computer.

“I want…to light…the room.” He clarified.

OOC: do any of our…wait, Transwarp has a passive radar mainly used to help him navigate in flight. Is anything pinging on it?

OOC: What do you mean by that?

OOC: Are there any entities aside from Drill Bit that are showing up on Transwarp’s internal radar?

IC: Transwarp carefully stepped inside the room, “I don’t…like this,” he whispered, “too…dark.”

OOC: You never mentioned that the thing that in theory should only help while in jet mode would also detect other Cybertronians in robot mode.
IC: Transwarp might not be able to detect anything, however…
Drill Bit jumped back in scare as he turned on a flashlight mounted on his right shoulder.
“Guys! Check this out!” he said, pointing to the table.
At the three chairs sat the three members of the Tripredacus Council, with masks and robes covering their innert bodies, with the few components sticking out being lit by tge deep red light.

“Are they… dead?” Forager asks, looking around for someone braver than him to perhaps test that theory.

“They seem so…” Mant said, pointing to the Predacons’ black eyes, their heads down on their shoulders, not reacting to any movement.
“I am not touching them. I am definetely not!” Beetle said, waving his hands in the air.

Transwarp brings out his spiked mace/club (Yeah, it’s part of the equipment in his signup…also, should I add a radar to that list?) and very gingerly bumps one of the figures with a blunt portion of the weapon.

OOC: Hopefully, if they’re alive, they won’t wig out. Also, I checked Warp’s equipment, he doesn’t have a radar for detecting threats. My bad.

The general in question tilts his head before falling on the table.
OOC: Now, no. Maybe you can work something in after the reformating.

1 Like

“Hello?” He asks, gently trying to help the figure back up, “I’m sorry…for my…disrespect.” He said…just in case these guys actually were alive.

The figure didn’t seemed to have reacted.
From up close, Transwarp could see that the figure had some cables inside his left hand, going down on the floor and into the dark.
“Leave him! We have to find the computer and access the data!” Manta told Transwarp as she tried searching in the darkness for anything resembling a computer.

Transwarp follows the cables carefully, “I need…light.” He said to the others.

Forager turns on his flashlight and shines it toward Transwarp.

The wires would eventually lead to a thick and long board, with a huge keyboard on it and multiple plugs, placed right under a massive screen.
“Is that… It?” Mant asked as she turned her gaze to the computer.

“Possibly.” He said then points to the Councilor the wires were connected to, “Cables connect…this device…to him.”

“To this one too!” Drill Bit yelled, as he pointed to another one.
“I wonder what they do…” Manta thought out loud.

Transwarp clicks what he hopes is the spacebar on the keyboard.

The screen suddenly light up, as walls of red datas starts running across the sea of pixels.
“Slyther, give me the drive!” Manta said, raising her hand to Slyther.
@meepinater

Transwarp tries to read the data to try and understand what was being displayed.

The data would be displayed too quickly for him to be able to comprehend it.