Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

“At least one of you guys sees things differently.” Transwarp told Scaleraker.

Inferno finally got out of his CR Chamber. He stood down at a small table, waiting for other generals to get out of their stasis.

“Guess that’s what happens when you know an ‘Enemy’ personally.”

“Who did you know?” Transwarp asked.

He kept his optics peeled for any Vehicons or sign of where the others were.

He would hear Bike Drones in the distance.

“Hide!” Transwarp whispered to Scaleraker as he heard the drones. (@ProfSrlojohn)

“No one important. She was killed at the start of the war. Her name was Falconfire.”

OOC: If Falconfire is a canon transformer I’ll change the name.

“Right.” and he ducked behind some rubble. Trying to use his blackened and cracked scales to blend in.

Transwarp’s tries to hide in a dumpster nearby, going he would fit inside and that the drones wouldn’t look there.

The drones would soon drive pass them.

“The royalty needs our help, and look how hard we failed it!” Inferno said for himself. “That’s it! From now on I’ll stop listening to that fool, Jetstorm! I’ll go on and I’ll do everything myself! For the royalty! But I can’t find Manta Ray alone! I need somebody to help me!”
Suddenly another CR Chamber opened and Blastcharge got out of it.
“Blastcharge! My good friend! I have an offer for you!”
“Blastcharge confused.”

Transwarp would wait for about half a minute before checking if the coast was clear.

Scaleraker cautiously climbed out from behind the rubble.

He walks over to the dumpster where Transwarp had hidden, he tapped the side, and prepared for Transwarp to jump out.

Transwarp quietly pokes his head up from there to see if it was safe to hop out.

Forager sighs.

“Going up…” he quips as he begins to do just that.

He would see Scaleraker’s face looking in at him.

“Is it safe to come out?” He whispered.

Terrormander and Sea Phantom were standing behind him.

“Yes.” he answered.

He clambers out of the bin and quietly closes the lid, “Let’s get moving and stay hidden, I don’t want to find out what happens when a Transwarp drive on cooldown does when it gets activated.” He whispers.

“right.”

“Probably involves a large explosion”

1 Like

“I prefer to not think about it.” Transwarp whispered as he tried to find which way to go.