Mafia Revival

Ghid, why were you so quick to accuse Slime?

1 Like

I’m voting for Tuaro, he seems to be the most likely suspect.

As far as I can tell, the vote is:

@Hawkflight - None
@Political_Slime - @Ghid
@Tuaro - @Political_Slime, @Whaddon, @Jcton
@TheMOCingbird - @Tuaro

Something to note: The killer had to know Zero would take the route by the sentient tractor. Tuaro couldn’t possibly ensure this, but if Slime dined with him, he certainly could. A quick suggestion, possibly a parting word of caution… And he would have ample opportunity to slip the poison in his meal during their dinner, and claim sickness as a reason not to be around. [quote=“TheMOCingbird, post:81, topic:49065, full:true”]
Ghid, why were you so quick to accuse Slime?
[/quote]

4 Likes

Why’d you vote for him the first time?

1 Like

I am once again changing my vote from MOCingbird to slime.

1 Like

Mafia is a game here, isn’t it? if I’m not on the mafia you can ensure I’m going to be having a wild time voting on whoever. If Slime survives this round I’ll probably choose someone else at random. It was my absence of a vote that got both Leo and Jak killed; if I had voted maybe it wouldn’t have been so, but this is a revival mafia. You can be sure I’m going to enjoy it, however long I last.

Of course this could just be a big mafia trick of mine to draw attention and create unnecessary suspicion, but you don’t know, do you? or do you?

2 Likes

I come back online and already find myself dead.

8 Likes

Bro

Shouldn’t have been slow

2 Likes

If it is such a mafia trick, then you’re playing it out quite well and fooling us with a double reverse logic. Either way bravo.

1 Like

In an attempt to save yourself, or because you actually think Slime is a mafia?

1 Like

A little of both

1 Like

What exactly makes you suspicious of slime?

1 Like

He pinned me and Ghid as the members of the mafia very quickly.

1 Like

But you had voted for Slime the first time before he accused you.

1 Like

Yeah but he continued to vote for me even after I had changed my vote to MOCingbird

Hmm, let’s see what we have today…

Taking a look at the most popular option: Tuaro. He definitely has the most opportunity, it seems, and the potential for a solid motive. However, I would argue that waiters at a 5 and a half star restaurant have a bit more professionalism than to poison the guests. Especially for such a petty reason; bad customers are annoying, but they’re not worth getting negative press over.

Second most likely, it seems, is Slime. He was having dinner with Zero before it happened, giving him even more ability to slip a bit of poison into the meal. One question I had was how he would have obtained such a poison, but there are options: buying something from TheMOCingbird, perhaps, or maybe some of his “rare and strange” collections include a nasty poison. What makes me question him is the motive; they’re described as “good acquaintances”, and apparently knew each other well enough to share a dinner at an expensive five+ star restaurant. Why would Slime want to kill such a friend? I have no answer.

Next is Hawkflight, and honestly I have the least to say about him. The flowers are an interesting connection, but seem to be an unlikely vehicle for the poison. I also can’t make heads or tails of how the burglary would fit into this, so nothing to say there, either.

Now, TheMOCingbird is an interesting one. Really the only thing that links him to this case is his possession of the poisons. No relation to Zero, which means no motive, and no notable recent contact, which means no known opportunity. While it’s possible that there’s more going on behind the scenes, it’s also possible he simply wasn’t careful enough with his customers.

I’m still on the fence with this one; going to withhold my vote for now. I’m leaning between Slime and Tuaro, though; I still feel like there’s something I’m missing with those two…

3 Likes

Still, why did you vote for him to begin with? Was it merely out of self-preservation?

The first time it was

2 Likes

Okay, thanks for putting up with all my questions. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No problem!

1 Like