Mafia Thing

“There hasn’t been much crime in this town up until lately, and hos stories were often very contradictory.”

Did he give a description of his killer?

1 Like

“He’s dead. How could he give a description?”

I mean when he told his stories y’dingus.

Though now that you mention it… Can we get a medium in here?

You being serious?

Says that the murderer is almost 400 days old. Sorry if this one’s really easy.

The closest someone in this game has come to joining 400 days ago was @theanonymous2355.

Sorry, I was looking at the wrong thing. Just disregard that whole thing.

“He said that the one who threatened to kill him had a fake Scottish accent.”

Oh, so it was @Biodude15 then. He has his location listed as ‘Scotland (in spirit)’

1 Like

Who kill?

0 voters

I’m probably going to be killed by the mafia tonight, so I just wanted to reveal some of my suspicions before the day ends.

I think @jayzor17 and @jcton are both mafia.

If I die tonight you will know that what I’m saying is to be trusted.

By now, I’ve already posted clues for every one of the Mafia (though one barely has anything) so start searching.

So just a tip, as a veteran mafia host, it’d probably be best to have everyone post their vote instead of using a poll. It allows you to more easily keep track of who votes and vote changes, and dissuades others from messing with the game. Although I dount others would bother voting in the poll, it’d still be best to be cautious.

1 Like

That would be more of a problem when every other post was a Mafia post. Now, no one really bothers with the games unless they’re playing or just want to see how it goes.

So, when is the day going to end?

Now, I guess. No one dies.

Oh, there’s no way town’s winning now.

Why is no one even an option?

1 Like

Aww, I wanted to see everyone torn to pieces.

Maybe because we’re not sure of who the mafia is and don’t want to kill a townsperson

1 Like

Next time we have to execute someone.