Majestic League (RP topic)

Runa boosted out of the way, then started running towards him. This better work.

@Khalsa721

Beserker grabbed sadie with his large hands, which were big enough to wrap around her waist. He held his wolverine claws directly in front of her face, prepared to strike.

“You send scrapper to distract the heroes, now we got the part,why do you still keep him there?” Hydron asked the Gamemaster, out of curiosity

Jacob spotted this, the white knight fury starting to course through his veins.

Oh no you don’t… As he turned back towards the scene, advancing on the… thing that had dared to put its hands on a woman.

"Put her down." He commanded, his words rich with power.

1 Like

Sadie strugled, having been caught by surprise as she was grabbed “who are you?”
(I’m serious though; who is this? Is this the monster mark turned into or what’s even happening right now.)

OOC: It’s Mark. It probably makes more sense if you’ve read through the Arena Battle RP (linked here: Arena Battle! (RP topic)) but because of experiments by the Gamemaster on Mark’s body, he can turn into ‘Beserker’ whenever he gets angry. Like Hulk.

2 Likes

Beserker suddenly felt a strange will overtake him. he tried to resist it, but it was like trying to press two magnets together; the force kept pushing his own will back. @Khalsa721
Beserker’s eyes turned normal for a moment, and Mark locked eyes with Sadie. oh god… what am i doing? Suddenly, Beserker took over again and threw her to the ground, releasing a mighty roar.

Yeah, that’s not what I meant by put her down. He thinks to himself dryly, Okay, let’s try this again.

"Leave her alone!" He booms in that same irrefutable tone, with a bit of a flourish to his cane in his direction.

Lucy walks out holding a couple gold bars I ether sell these or use these for wires. It works either way. No one can recognize me with my bow on.

G7 walks up to the tell desk ignoring all the action “Can I take a withdrawal?”

The sand forms into a tight mass and proceeds to pummel Mark in the face. It’s like drinking from a fire hose… just replace the water with millions of grains of a highly abrasive material.

Beserker stumbled backwards as he was struck in the face by Khan’s sand. He Turned his attention away from Sadie and charged toward Khan with his Warhammer-axe.

@LTVmocs
the teller reluctantly rose from behind the counter. “are you sure now is the best time? Can you come back on monday or something?” he said as some rubble collapsed behind him.

Khan settles into a familiar crouch, calling the sand back to him. Its trajectory sends it plowing into the back of Mark’s head, even as he lunges into the rogue’s feet.

Jacob approaches Sadie, now that the threat had been averted.

“Are you alright, m’lady?”

@Khalsa721

Khan’s sand blast caused Beserker to Face plant on the pavement with a loud thud. He growled in agitation as he slowly got back up.

The sand forms into various clumps, pushing down on Berserker’s back and wrists. Khan himself darts to the monster’s hammer, trying to wrestle it from Mark’s grip.

Beserker grinned at Khan’s fatal mistake. He squeezed his Warhammer-axe, absorbing some of khan’s sand into it. He then blasted it out in a dense sandstorm that struck Khan.

G7 snaps and the area of the bank around the two shifts to what the area was earlier on the day “Excuse me? It’s a prefectly normal day.”

“I…um… Okay then.” The teller said, trying not to faint from what he had seen.

Khan doesn’t grin, even if Berserker had made an even greater mistake. There was no distinction when it came to sand. The stuff he carried had no key difference to the kind you’d find at a beach, or that filled deserts across the world. All that mattered was that it was in range.

The sandstorm Berserker had created grinds to a halt. For a moment there it hangs there in a suspended mirage, various grains halting even as they score minute gouges in his mask and clothing. That was what the clothing was there for, after all. Then it lurches in the other direction, swirling in directed blasts up Berserker’s arms and back.

Beserker grunted in overwhelmed frustration as he tried to fight off the sand.