Arena Battle! (RP topic)

A transport bus bumped and crashed along the desert road, with “Back In Black” pumping through the radio. It was headed inbound for Arena Magna, the sight of many great events. Inside the bus were 5 warriors; All of them from different backgrounds, but brought together for the same purpose: to compete in Arena Magna’s newest event, “Arena Battle”. Basically, it was a contest where warriors engaged in gladiator-style fighting for entertainment. The competition was created by a mysterious character who called himself “The Gamemaster”, and almost nothing is known about him. Apparently, the winner of Arena Battle would receive a large cash prize, and some people were willing to do anything to get their hands on the money.

We join the warriors inside the bus…

@jayzor17
@controller_of_ice
@Monopoly
@Runa
@Tarkur
@L.O.S.S-KAL

3 Likes

Kad looked around at the competition. An array of powers. He says, his eyes flashing red slightly. Those will be so fun to mess around with. “So what’s got you all here?” He asks in a slightly raspy voice.

A body of fire mixed with lightning was glaring him down he had appeared through a dimensional gate inside the bus minutes ago. The being didn’t seem sentient nor alive in the way Kad knew life so it might have shocked him when the cobbled elemental of Fire and Lightning spoke up, “I planeswalked here mostly for fun, You?” He responded his voice sounded like the elements he was composed of.

Scrapper said nothing. He never had and never would. There were some secrets better left untold.

the controller of ice sits idle meditating waiting for the battle to commence

“Just passing through, and it seemed like it’d be an interesting time.” Kad responds.

1 Like

The bus hit a bump, and everybody bounced in their seats.

1 Like

“It’s a bumpy ride… eyy?” He replied, “So where’s this thing heading anyway?” He asks nobody in particular

The bus driver turned to face Tarkur. “We’re heading for Arena Magna. That’s where the tournament is taking place,” he said.

1 Like

The controller of ice feels annoyed by the bumps and freezes the road so the bus can just slide smoothly

“Oh a tournament so what’s first prize?” He state joyfully

The controller of ice tries to resume his meditation but fails because of the chit-chat going on and says “Whatever it it is i’m gonna get it” with a hint of hostility

“You actually believe that.” Tarkur commented in a sarcastic manner.

1 Like

The controller of ice grunts and closes his eyes in anger at the disrespect of the elemental (i forgot your character XD)

“I think you’re making him angry,” Kirodai observes cheerily.

2 Likes

“now there’s someone who understands” the controller says

“Maybe…” Tarkur shrugs

The controller of ice goes back to meditating(finally)

Tarkur sits in his chair, burn marks could be seen were he was sitting

ey game master how do we find out if blocks/moves/attacks/etc work? i recommend a random number generator from 1-100, odd numbers are yes and even numbers are no