Arena Battle! - The Novelization

About 2 years ago, when I had first joined the TTV Message Boards, I ran an RP called “Arena Battle!
It was my first-ever RP, and it was also the first time I had truly become a part of this community. Looking back on it, I have had many fond memories playing this game, and it was what initiated the start of my entire fictional universe.

Anyways, to commemorate this special project of mine, I have chosen to adapt it into a more novelized format and turn it into a story. Note that some changes and alterations to the original RP had to be made in order for it to be more fitting in a novel style. And I also had to correct some plot holes and fix some of my aged writing. But other than that, and besides a few extra scenes I added in, I tired my best to stay true to the source material and retain the core and essence of what Arena Battle is.
Also, just to avoid any potential strikes, I’ll put a language warning here. There are a few mild curses in this story which may be restricted by TTV’s language filter, but it isn’t anything you wouldn’t see in a PG-13 movie.

And special thanks to @Runa, @Ruh, @Tarkur, @rainsong, @Monopoly and @controller_of_ice for originally playing this RP and being a part of it, an making Arena Battle what it is.

The story can be read in the link down below:

2 Likes

What a cool project!

1 Like