Majestic League (RP topic)

He would find small envelope in a filing drawer. In the envelope was a fancy silver Key embedded with a ruby. There was also a note, which read:
_To Johnny. Hopefully this key will help you unlock the secrets that I cannot- Z

The Gamemaster’s voice crackled through Dave’s walkie-talkie. “Have you found it yet?” he asked him.

“silver key?”

“Yep. that’s the one. Now bring it back here.” he said to Dave.

He began doing so and once out of sight of the town hall separates from the secretary, “now there’s a small ball by your heart, tell anyone about what happened and it becomes a blade, understand?” He warns

“I think they’ll cause a ruckus big enough for police to go after them, and that’s why a scanner would be useful.” He says as he looks around. “Whatever. I’m heading out to go look for them.” He says as his wings extend from his back, him priming his boosters.

The Secretary nodded slowly, a look of paralyzed fright on her face.

Back at the lair, the Gamemaster took the key. “Thank you very much, Dr. Zed…” he mumbled to himself as he took it.

@Ace
@Antroz2007
@Traykar
@Ghidora131
@Monopoly
“This key will unlock a laboratory not far from here. But be cautioned- this lab isn’t empty like the warehouse. It is heavily guarded and fortified. We may have to use brute force to get through. This will most likely draw the attention of the heroes, so move fast and make sure they aren’t a problem, if you know what I mean.”

“Why don’t we just teleport inside, steal what we need, and then leave before anyone has time to react?”

Hydron teleported back at the lair when Runa started his boosters

“Shouldn’t I be the judge of that?” She coughs. “Anyway, what do we do to stop the ‘villains’. Not much we can do at this moment.”

If we could at least find out about what is big machine is then we could guess what they need." Sadie mentioned “anyway we could get someone inside to find out?”

Lucy points to her “You have teleporting powers. So I’d say we both could do it since I have this.” She spins her transport-pipe.

“Yeah though I can’t teleport. In a simple way I can move through and manipulate shadows. Basically enough light and I’m just your average human.” Sadie corrected her though at the same time she doubted she could find out anything in her situation. “Not to mention getting them to trust you.”

“You said the one raised you.” Runa said to her. “You can tell them some BS story about regretting trying to kill 'em, and try to regain trust. It’d be easier than us doing it.” He said. He thinks. Or maybe…nah, that’ll be plan B.

“Getting then to trust me? Ha. That’s why I have a pal for that.”
She pats her tube. Why do I get you this pager if you never respond.

G7 walks along the alleyway, drinking a galleon of vegetable oil through a straw.

I guess that could work…" I told him knowing if the explosive was real he probably also had a way to keep me from getting help. Not like he’d tell me anything anyway.

G7 walks up to the group waving, slurping on the oil.
Running engine
Ike: So do we make a conversation or…
Lilith: I vote slurping our drink and casually inserting ourselves without anyone noticing.
Ideruba: That’s dumb. This is dumb. We should leave.

Lucy flicks at G7’s head and looks back at the group. “I’m sorry. He’s a little slow sometimes. Gets stuck at times.”

Ideruba moves a hand forward and brushes her arm out of the way. “Yeah. You don’t need to do that. I might be a robot but we feel too.”

Runa walks up to it and around it, examining it.

Ideruba looks at him “I’m not a show dog too. If you’re gonna look at me like that, why don’t I do it to you too?” He grabs the cap for his vegetable oil and closes it.
Ike: Id say to activate Protocol: Chill the flip out my dude.
Lilith: Too aggressive. Let’s not.

1 Like

“You’re right, you’re not a show dog. I’m just interested in your construction. I don’t see many robots, and I want to see whether your creator was competent or not.” He keeps looking. “Hm.”

1 Like

Ike pauses and looks at Lucy “I thought you told us androids were normal.”

Lucy shrugs “It is for me.”

P:R notices the various layers of panels that seem to line the metallic body.