Majestic League (RP topic)

Instead of blood flowing from the opened wound, there was nothing. It was just a dummy. The dummy anticlimactically slumped over onto the ground. “Did you really think I would leave myself open and vulnerable like that?” The Gamemaster’s voice emanated through speakers around the room. Mark then burst into the room, sword drawn. “What is going on here?! Show yourself!” He demanded.
@Ghidora131
@Antroz2007
@Ace
@Traykar
“Get them, boys.” The Gamemaster commanded. It turned out that his entire team was hiding around the room.

“i expected this much from you so i prepared. Say hello to what i call ‘big bertha’” . He then proceeds to snap his fingers and drops a massive glacier on top of the villains, imobilizing them.
“the rest is up to you guys” he says to the heroes

It was impressive, the giant metagaming, please nerf glacier which dropped out of nowhere towards these ruffians. Possibly more impressive was the fact that Switchblade was waiting.

He flattened himself against the wall in a paper-thin sheet of metal shards, not counting his head, and once the giant pile of ice landed he used his form to dig into the side of it, crawling up the side of it at a frightening speed.

He again chose to be silent once he reached the top, simply letting his ominous, swirling form and his menacing eyes display the message: he didn’t like it very much.

1 Like

The CoI surmised that the glacier wouldn’t hold for long, so he broke it into sharp ice shards and dug them into th villains skin wile they were disoriented from the crashing of the glacier

OOC:

Okay, the last move was pretty much an autohit, but this is ridiculous. You cannot perform an action without giving your target the chance to react in any meaningful way. The best character isn’t the most powerful, it’s the most realistic.

IC:

Swtchblade saw the controller of ice, and lunged his entire form like a massive, pointy blanket down on top of him, hoping he could square a perfect landing.

1 Like

Lucy shrugs “I barely know them.” She fumbles her hand in her bag and pulls out a clump of metal and wiring.
“Let’s cut the chase.”

G7 walks in at a brisk pace

“Aww, did you name your little glacier attack after your dead assistant? How cute.” The Gamemaster’s voice taunted.

OOC:I stated that he was prepared for this and is it not realistic that the villains would be disoriented by a glacier on top of their heads, and i have a balancer if i use too much of my energy i will be rendered useless for 10 enemy posts. Also during registration i stated “complete control over ice and water(ice is water), and that was ok’d. So blame the GM.
Meme post:” i have a specific set of skills, skills i have gained through my profesion, whoever you are, i will find you and i will kill you
IC:" yes, yes i did" he said, he didn’t see switchblade and was hit on his chest area, though it hurt like heck he continued

OOC:

That’s not nearly good enough of a reason to metagame an attack which could potentially kill anyone underneath it with anything remotely resembling a spinal column. And you didn’t even address my second point: you know, the one where you dug spikes into the flesh of everyone there without giving them a chance to react.[quote=“controller_of_ice, post:429, topic:46933”]
he broke it into sharp ice shards and dug them into th villains skin
[/quote]

It’d be like if my turn was “Switchblade ripped both of his arms off and laughed.” Would that be even remotely fair to you or your character, not giving you a chance to react until after the fact?

And since you’re passing the buck to @Mctoran, I think I should also mention that as a GM it’s your responsibility to not put up with stuff like this and demand it removed or counted as null.

IC:

Satisfied that he had made contact with his opponent, he quickly wrapped himself around the controller of ice, rotating each metal shard so the sharpest sides were facing inwards. To move would be to become shredded cheese.

“Don’t even flinch.” His mechanical voice growled.

“Well, I know that voice very well. Sometimes, I can hear that voice laughing in my nightmares.” Mark said in response to Lucy. He then tried to break CoI free from Switchblade’s grasp, slicing apart the coccoon that he formed with his “body”.

OOC: @controller_of_ice Hey! Don’t throw me under the bus! :angry: P.S., @Ghidora131 is kinda right. To make things faire, i’ll add a new rule for your glacier attack: It will still damage the enemies, but not enough to kill them. And your ice powers will be drained for 10 enemy posts as you said.

2 Likes

Switchblade simply retracted that part of his form, allowing the sword to either slice into the Controller of Ice or skim along where his form would have been. A guy with a sword. We’re being threatened by these people?

Releasing his form from the CoI, he retracted his meta shards to the side and attempted - rather poorly - to construct a humanoid form.

@Ghidora131
@Antroz2007
@Ace
@Monopoly
@Traykar

“c’mon, guys! Pick up the Pace! I want them all dead right here!” The Gamemaster’s voice shouted with agitation. “Why don’t you just come out here and fight us yourself, coward!” Mark shouted. “Because I have better things to do than deal with annoying pests like you.”

OOC: Where are the other guys? (@Khalsa721, @Scrap_Runa, @jayzor17)

Sadie hid around the ceiling, traveling around and occasionally launching dark spikes at them mostly so it wouldn’t alert the heros she wasn’t being attacked.

OOC:i never said it would kill anyone, people dont accept 1 hit KOs. I think its fair for ke to do 2 glaciers as i will be completely useless not even melee, i’ll faint.
Count down:2
IC: the meta shards retacted from the CoI, and he said"1/3 energy, ■■■■. "
As he said that he forms a thick ice sphere with the last of his energy so he can recharge in it

Mark noticed that Sadie didn’t seem to be attacked. “Guess they don’t like you that much.” He joked, not realizing that there was actually more to the situation.

“Well this place is pretty well lit too. I kinda need a lot of shadows to really fight.” She smiled, keep making up excuses though she wasn’t lying either.

“well, I think you look better in the light, so that’s an upside.” Mark laughed nervously, trying to keep himself calm in battle as he dodged one of Switchblade’s stray flying shards.

“Thanks.” She was starting to like him a bit as she disappeared, continuing to fake fight so runa or Lucy wouldn’t get suspicious.

Hydron made himself as hot as an oven and attacked Mark,glancing to Sadie a bit before she desapeared

Switchblade stared at one of his hands, metal shards crawling up it to form a blade He slammed it viciously against the flat of Mark’s weapon.

“Where am I currently?” He whispered, hoping it was loud enough for Mark to hear.