Majestic League (RP topic)

Hydron took all the workers two by two and threw them in a cargo box" this should make some quiet" but he forgot the one hidden

Dave kneeled by him, “it’ll be quiet soon,” he whispered, before a blade goes through his head

“Let’s try keeping quiet in here, try not to cause too much violence,they’ll scream” Hydron said to Dave

Scrapper shot the manager anyway and slung the bag over his shoulder. He called the Gamemaster (@Mctoran): “I’ve got the money, what now?”

“I wasn’t the one who brazenly attacked,” he countered

“It’s the most powerful weapon of all, a plot device.”

The Gamemaster replied with one simple command. “Raise heck.”

Nearby, Mark heard the bank’s alarm sound. “What was that?” He said, jolting up.

@Khalsa721
@controller_of_ice
@LTVmocs
@Runa
@jayzor17

The other heroes would here the alarm as well.

Runa growled. “I’ll have to finish this later.” He said as he closed the back and hopped in the seat, flying to where the alarm was going off.

Mark finally arrived to the smoking ruins of the bank. He then saw Scrapper wrecking the place. The scene had brought back memories, most not good. Mark remembered his fight with Scrapper in the arena, how his body had been practically turned to swiss cheese from Scrapper’s bullets. He remembered the Gamemaster’s experiments on his body. It was a lot to handle. Mark clutched at his head and slightly bent over, struggling with himself for a few moments. His eyes briefly changed for a moment, turning into those of a monster. They then turned back to normal as Mark struggled to suppress his violation tendencies. “C’mon, this isn’t the time…” he muttered to himself. Mustering his courage, Mark apoached Scrapper.
@Monopoly
“Well, well, well. Look who’s here.” He said, unsheathing his sword.

1 Like

Lucy sits in a junkyard and sighs Should I help out the bank or sneak myself some money?

G7 walked around the city carrying a can of gasoline and drinking it through the funnel/

Khan steps up to the ruined bank, sand swirling around him.

“Stealing is illegal in this country.” The declaration is made eerie by his monotone voice and the respirator it filters through.

Scrapper’s arm cannon formed back into a sword, and he got ready to strike Mark.

“And now,IN WHICH OF THESE BOXES IS THE PART!?” Hydron said, looking at all the cargo boxes around

Hydron finally found the piece of the Machine.

@Monopoly
Mark Struck at Scrapper with his sword.

“We’ve got the piece, let’s go!” Hydron shouted and then teleported to the Ganemaster’s lair

The Gamemaster teleported Hydron and Dave back to the lair, along with the machine. “Welcome back.” he said. he then went to check on Manpower(@Traykar) and Switchblade(@Ghidora131) 's progress. “How is the machine coming along?” he asked them.

@Monopoly
Mark went to attack Scrapper again. “You know, you still haven’t told me: why didn’t you speak when we first met in the arena?” he asked him

Sand flows around Mark, pelting Scrapper in a continuous stream.

“It seems you didn’t hear me,” Khan says, stepping closer. “You have committed actions of an illegal nature. Step down and I am not allowed to harm you.”

Switchblade looked with disdain towards the Gamemaster. “Well, in the last five minutes, Manpower’s been staring at the blueprint and I’ve been wondering how in thunder I’m going to get this thing apart with these.” He caused his shrapnel fingers to become loose and floppy, dangling at the end of his hands.

Runa hopped out of his ship, which autopiloted back to their new base, and landed at the bank. “It seems you’re outnumbered and outclassed. Give up.” On his left arm was Project: Gardna and on his right was Project: Bladearm.

Scrapper caught the sword.
“Not as brittle as last time, huh?”