"Makuta Building Contest" W.I.P.s and Finished Creations Topic

Yup, that Death. :grin: Originally I was gonna do something over the top (potentially incorporating every mask Makuta ever wore), but then I got the idea from nowhere to do a more simple titan-sized warrior. With scythes, I really want to incorporate scythes. :stuck_out_tongue:

@Arceane64 I think I know what youā€™re going for. Kinda like a fit dude, but who is lean enough to be quick.

@MakutaTexxidos Yours is gonna be like a creepy old warlock right? But when you tick him off heā€™ll spead his wings and eat you or somethinā€™.

2 Likes

Yeah. Heā€™s probably going to end up with a CCBS six-pack.

Yepā€¦he will have kind of like two modesā€¦ one where he looks like a creepy old dude with a caneā€¦the other where he looks like a reaperā€¦his cane will turn into scythe and his robes into wingsā€¦

1 Like

HA! You call those above this ā€œMakuta?ā€ Pfft, Iā€™ll show you a REAL Makuta.

INTRODUCING, THE REAL, MOST EVIL MAKUTA

/s

20 Likes

Guys itā€™s over. Contest is over. He won /s

5 Likes

Weā€™ve got a winner here.

7 Likes

The winner is here, everyone bow down. /s

Neat gentelmakuta.

2 Likes

complete with flaming tie

8 Likes

I get itā€™s a joke, but that tie is genius.

5 Likes

And top hat! Donā€™t forget the top hat.

1 Like

Update on my Makuta

3 Likes

Chest too wide, I think.

ā€œI thinkā€ that doesnā€™t give me an exact anwser.

Okā€¦ā€œin my opinion the chest should be thinner and the waist seems a little bare too.ā€

Try lowering the skull armor some.

1 Like

Hereā€™s what I got so far.

4 Likes

Those feet are a bit, umm, strangeā€¦

Everything up to the arms is really good. The mentioned arms are too short and the pose you took him in is awkward.

Also, top-hat design belongs to ChineseLegolas, wherever he may be on the internet.

1 Like