"Makuta Building Contest" W.I.P.s and Finished Creations Topic

Okay thanks and good to know, I still got some tweaking around, but most arms are around that length. Im not sure if I should go more classic Bionicle and add ccbs or more ccbs and hints of classic bionicle.

1 Like

I don’t think the chest is too wide. However I do thing the Toa 2015 chest piece on top of it feels a little strange. I think the large chest would look a little better if the shoulders were a little more beafy. Also maybe add some armor on the upper legs. But the hammer looks really awesome.

1 Like

In response to the tophat Makuta, here is the original creation (I’m ChineseLegolas):

9 Likes

Update

3 Likes

Is there anyway to widen the arms? Otherwise it really looks great keep it up!

1 Like

Not really unless I break the color scheme.

I hate it only because it’s better than mine :frowning: I’m soo sorry.

Well, besides some parts swaps, and maybe some minor mods to the arms and legs, this is sorta done.

This is definitly a Evangelion. I’ll probably make another and more serious entry later.

9 Likes

Ahhhhh. Nah dude, its cool. Your MOC is cool too man, keep it up.

3 Likes

Anyone else on?

just change the mask XD

1 Like

I’m hear.

Yeah.

Anyways, anyone have any comments or critiques about my Eva so far? Just a few posts up.

Yeah, are those the final colors?

it looks dank as all heck, man.

Edited for light profanity -legomaster

I think you should just bulk it up ang cover the waist. Otherwise, it’s great.

Right side is more or less final, but left side isn’t. Also the shoulder armor isn’t final either.

@Sammythekat thanks!

1 Like

you be able to do that AND keep a slim profile, like an EVA unit?

Yeah, the waist bugs me too. But I can’t really bulk it up, evas are known for slimness, and this is more or less a eva makuta.

I would get rid of the yellow and add more gold