"Makuta Building Contest" W.I.P.s and Finished Creations Topic

Im surprised that there are 0 entries, would of thought people would flood it

1 Like

you might have to be logged in, I’m seeing 25+

well, I’m waiting, because I need my kraahkan in-hand, so it’ll be 3 hours.

Log in to the site, you’ll see the entries then. Lot’s of them look good, but they’re all a bit samey…

1 Like

Hey guys so this is my Makuta moc for the competition, thought I’d show it now that I’m satisfied. Here is a link to all the pictures, http://www.lego.com/en-us/rebrick/view-entry?c_id={00A66255-0F67-490B-97E3-3FCD9CF12314}&a_id=3122a499-b428-4cec-b275-71a0dec09d26&nse=true .

And here is one of the pictures I took,

Hope you guys like it.

5 Likes

It’s well-done. Pity it is another giant brute demi-god demonic overlord Makuta…

1 Like

And it uses the inika build :wink:

I don’t see any aspect of Inika build on this thing.

There are parts of it in there.

3 Likes

Its well hidden behind the wings and tail,

3 Likes

Hey, MakutaTexxidos! Do you think you and anyone you know could critique my entry? I have it in a topic called Makuta Contest Entry V2.

@ToaKylerak I really like this! I especially like the Umarak mask on the staff.

Do not double post. This is this third time we’re warning you. Please read our rules or we will have to suspend you. -Eljay

In the competition I named him Makuta: Father of Shadows, the staff gives him the ability to control shadows, plus had to use red umarak mask for something its just too cool.

1 Like

It’s really cool that you gave it an actual purpose. I really need to make a story for mine

1 Like

We have to agree, as a whole, that if a member of the board is one of the six people to win, they have to share pictures of the winning sets and art-book.

1 Like

I hope our board memebers win, we are a strong community and deserve to because we stuck with Bionicle through it all, I almost have all the sets and I hope to win them again for raisins, also need that signed artbook.

3 Likes

Yeah, I have almost all the sets too, and I want duplicates because I want to display them, but I also want to MOC. As for the art book, I just love drawing and art! I actually posted some of my art today.

1 Like

I’ve taken most of the sets and modded them. The duplicates from the contest would be go to show comparisons between official and modded.

That’s a cool idea! But what would you do with them afterwards?

Probably keep the boxes somewhere and either sell or keep them for more modding.

1 Like

But what would you use the boxes for?