"Makuta Building Contest" W.I.P.s and Finished Creations Topic

Waiting to see someone make Makuta Galidor. :laughing:

4 Likes

RRRRRRRRRAGH THAT DOUBLE POST IS REALLY BOTHERING ME ER TGGADRGDFV G RG SDGSDGA EG DS GDS GDG G D HRH FH ASGA G

No but seriously @Samatoran can you merge your two posts

2 Likes

I’m sorry, This is my first time using the message boards, how do I merge posts??

Don’t worry, since you’ve now deleted the first post. Next time, just edit the post instead of adding a new one if you made the last post to the topic.

By clicking the edit pencil at the top of your post then edit it to whT youd loke to say. Also read.the rules. And lastly pm Cronk every 5 minutes lolz.

Moc update: Added articulated fingers, modified weapon (mask grabbing capabilities and longer staff), added stability to heels, lengthened legs (bigger is better when it comes to makuta mocs), raised back armour by 1M to fill out neck area and raise cape, modified head (cuz why not), changed mask (looks a bit cooler to me).

4 Likes

Pretty cool design, and the horns on the head are neat.

2 Likes

Thanks! :smile:

For a size reference - Because I don’t have EtMM, I will use Lewa, as he is the same height as EtMM:

Ok i dunno what happened with his chin

1 Like

I’ve added some trans red/orange shell pieces to the shoulders and inside the ribs to represent this energy that flows from within and is bursting out. That a good concept?

1 Like

Here’s my version of Makuta, uploaded him yesterday. I made him a little backstory and some weapons that link onto his arms. I named him Makuta (Umarak absorbed) and I’m very happy with how he turned out after a couple times remodeling him.

9 Likes

He’s certainly got bulk in his shoulders and torso, and his weapons are quite unique.

Really love the idea behind those weapons.

Soooooooo, here is v2. I didn’t add a blade to the chain, but I got rid of some of the piston add one.

Hello, I am makuta, harvester of eleme-

I am umarak! I am destruction!

Bow before me!

Shut up umarak, it’s my turn for the camera!

Now, don’t steal my spot again! Capiche?

Sorry about that. He can get a little… anyway, I’m back from the shadow realm. See ya real soon. Bye!

I got a lil carried away…

1 Like

Someone’s out for blood, or protodermis, or what ever flows through the veins of a bio mechanical being.

Nah, he just wants a apology from a certain mask maker and the souls of the innoc-

Hugs. He wants hugs.

Hmmm, sounds good enough to me.

Legs:

Arms:

Staff. I tried to add a little warhammer design on the back:

Head w/ Crown:

The body will probably be the hardest part (I may go for a custom torso), and I’m looking for a way to fill in the gap on the arms (it doesn’t show up well on the picture). I’ll be most likely updating it through the month until I’m completely satisfied; what do you guys think?

5 Likes

Well, I figure I could show my current WIP

http://i.imgur.com/Ekr7dnel.jpg

So far this is essentially what I have.

For anyone curious, here’s what the legs themselves look like

http://i.imgur.com/oQS9VGA.jpg

I got all of this done in 1 day.

Best of luck to everyone else entering!

8 Likes

That staff/hammer is a pretty and unique design. I think you should also fix that gap in the back support on the legs.

1 Like

The legs on Umarak look really familiar for some reason.
Could we get clearer pictures please