Makuta Mellex - The scientist

HAHAHAH! XD
Yep, that’s Mellex for you!

Glad you like him and don’t worry about those knees o’ his for long, already working on their titanization… now all I gotta do is mess with his arms and make that robe/lab coat for him… eh, later…

=P

Oh the knees thing was just a joke. “You got small knees” is a funny insult that a friend of mine came up with, and I’ve been looking for an opportunity to use it ever since.

Oh… It works pretty well with Mellex too at that considering his torso to leg size.
Glad to see you got to use it, its always fun whenever that happens! XD

Ah, I see someone’s used my head design! I love the MOC as a whole!

2 Likes

HEY! IT’S YOU!

Glad to see you like him and thank you so much for that how to! It’s such an amazing head design! Even if I did have to… ‘modify’ it slightly due to parts.

Funny thing though is that whenever I look at Mellex all I can think of are Sangheilli! XD

1 Like

Sangeilli were one of my main inspirations for the Dumaltri species, actually!

2 Likes

Oh wow, really?
Explains the familiarity then! XD

Lovely design still, such a cool usage of a rahkshi head!

2 Likes

I have an idea for his head! It’s the kanohi Kralahca, mask of shadow amplification. Darkness abilities (rahkshi creation, rahkshi abilities, “mind control” (antidermis zamor abilities), and other things powered by antidermis) become more powerful and more influential. This mask may lead to near insanity but striking intellect, usually making the user a mad scientist. This is why it has a rahkshi-like form. How do you like it?

1 Like

Ooh! It actually works quite well for him! His obsession with Rahi creation, insanity and ‘incompetence’ caused from it despite his intellect! It also helps explain how he’d have so much control over so many of his creations!

1 Like