Makuta - Refraction

Makuta

this makuta was done a long time ago for a contest, I decided to use it for this little project of mine
you can call me Mr. Lazy

Other Refraction Characters

Toa:
Kopaka
Makuta you are here…

Villains:
Onua
Tahu
Gali
Pohatu
Lewa
Makuta

37 Likes

Already saw this but still is a neat moc.

Amazing

I love the way he looks almost spectral, implying his nature as a superior being. The paint job is excellent. I do think that he might benefit from having a different weapon than Kopaka, though, unless there’s a specific reason for it.

Are you planning on writing the story for this universe at all? The premise is very interesting, and I’d like to see how you envision it…

1 Like

that’s actually kopaka’s weapon, this is an old picture, I’m thinking on giving him a blunt weapon or a… spiked ball with a rope

as for writing a story… I really don’t have imagination for it

Ah, I see…a blunt weapon would be interesting–perhaps a hammer, like his G2 counterpart?

I wouldn’t say that you don’t have the imagination…it takes quite a bit of imagination to think up concepts like this. Just something to consider…

I like him but I think he’s a little skinny

Great moc, I’m glad to see somebody else came up with their own alternate universe for Okoto.
Also, where did you chrome the pieces?

paint

I’ve never seen paint do that well.

Imgur

kopaka’s mask, fully painted white

Imgur

every single silver piece here is painted

Imgur

wärter’s mask, armor and weapons are painted, they were chrome, painted have worned out from touch tho

4 Likes

What brand are you using?

Pintura Spray

SPSIL

Great, tanks

I like the paint job, also the cape. But the whole moc is great.