Makuta Spirah's Hagah Team

For the approval of the Ttv channel and the officiallization of the identity of the first of Makuta Spirah 's Toa Hagah team out of six:
My prototype of the Toa team’s Leader:

Toa Hagah Masura,Toa Hagah Of Plasma
Special Featured Metallic Armor Color:Desert Rose Gold
Tools:Corona Spear,Thermal Flare Rhotuka Launcher Shield
Kanohi Mask:Kanohi Omulo (The Mask Of Disolution)

Next five toa to be added
Toa Kelwia Toa Hagah Of Lightning(mask to be worn:Kanohi Akuten(mask of plasticity)
Toa Satuei Toa Hagah Of Gravity(Mask to be worn:Kanohi Aipari(Mask of Density)
Toa Tazek Toa Hagah Of The Green(mask to be worn:Kanohi Aukume(Mask Of Binding)
Toa Velina (Vel-EE-Na) Toa Hagah Of Psionics(mask to be worn:Kanohi Ukari(Mask Of Dampening)
Toa Glievo (Gl-I-ee-Vo) Toa Hagah Of Magnetism(Mask to be worn:Kanohi Kamasa(Mask Of Kinetic Absorbtion)

The final fate in the story of these toa was that they were captured and put in prison on the island of the Dark Hunters’ Base of operations after being captured by the Shadowed One himself to have as his own elite team of toa trophies and after the matoran universe was damaged beyond repair they secretly snuck out and migrated to Spherus Magna.

12 Likes

What’s the mask do?

3 Likes

I sorry but the cast doesn’t do canon based things anyone because of Greg isn’t working at Lego anymore, but these are good MOCs.

2 Likes

The Mask allows the user to undo the formations of different things for example if a group of three individuals of the same kind of race of beings decided to form into a kaita the mask would allow the user to undo the formation of that kaita those three individuals decided to become sepperating those three back into their individual selves.Or it could let them undo the mutations of lets say for example of a toa hordika turning them back to their original form by undoing the effects of the mutations source in otherwords the venom of the visorak that mutated the toa.

3 Likes

So, basically, it’s Keetongu’s powers and the opposite powers of the mask of fusion rolled into one?

2 Likes

Yes but it could also do other things basically I bought it from a guys 3d printing shop from shapeways,usually Id see the descriptions given in the info for each of the masks on shapeways that each shop creator makes and what they actually do included but it wasn’t for this one basically Disolution itself means to undo something so basically I guess thats what this mask actually does.

4 Likes

hey guys it’s me elijah j johnsen commonly known as ‘eljay’ and I am here to say that this moc has been shown to greg and approved as part of bionicle canon!

4 Likes

Got it.

2 Likes

Just to let everyone know I have five more toa to create to complete the entire Toa Hagah team and it may take some time for me to complete them all the next one I’ll be working on is the toa of lightning Kelwia. And each of these toa will have their own unique metalic colored featured armor just like like the sets of Toa Norik and Toa Iruni when they came out. This will be an essential established guideline I will be going through with!

e’ljay just to let you know you were the one that inspired me to join the TTV CHANNEL I’ve actually watched your reviews on your YouTube channel.and If it wasn’t for you I would have never known about it to begin with
Thankyou:Ken Stow.

3 Likes

Looking forward to see what team dynamic you give them, and what cool color you use too. Nice work.

1 Like