Manas - Remake

BBCC 73 - Manas - Entry Picture

Remake of the 2001 set. Features light-up eyes, moving arms, full forward/backward/turning motion and remote control via Power Functions.

Check out the gallery and watch it in action on Flickr!

BBCC 73 - Manas

120 Likes

That looks fantastic!
Great job. :smiley:

1 Like

I generally belive that it is the best Manas Revamp I’ve seen! It uses System, bionicle and technic is motorized ( that a really neat function) and also looks exactly like a 2001 Manas.

2 Likes

Well I’m scared…

Awesome! Does a great job at retaining the look of the Manas with an interesting use of system and technic.

1 Like

Glad to hear it! :smiley:

This is definitely one of the BEST revamps I have ever seen! You buffed it up and made it look so good. Plus you even managed to add power functions into it.

Can you upload a longer video that shows all the functions and/or shows how they are arranged in the manas?

3 Likes

Sure I can! It might take me a while though.

In this pic, you can just about see where the motors and battery box sit. Each motor drives a 24-tooth gear, which is linked to a second 24-tooth gear - this second gear drives a 2015 Toa gearbox which transfers movement to the tracks. There’s also a third 24-tooth gear linked to the second one which transfers movement to the arms.

2 Likes

Amazing revamp of the set, probably the best I’ve seen!

Phenomenal job!

1 Like

likes incomming

Quite nice!

1 Like

This deserves some praise.

3 Likes

My expectations were very low.
This is completely amazing, completely blows me away.

3 Likes

My gosh,
This is what would make the Toa mata fall! (Makuta sure didn’t pike his “allies” well)
In all seriousness I am completely blow away by this!

1 Like

Pretty fantastic remake of a classic set.

1 Like

Your parts usage is always so amazing.

1 Like

The part usage here is great. I like the look of it.

Groovy MOC.

1 Like

savage.

1 Like

this is an amazing revamp

1 Like

Seriously, this is great.

6 Likes