Absolute phenomenal job!

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words! What do you mean by ‘new function’? :slight_smile:

I think he means the light up eyes but I can’t be sure

1 Like

Oh yeah, you’re probably right, thanks! :smiley:

1 Like

No problem

A brilliant re-imagining that shines above the original. Truly fine craftsmanship.

1 Like

@Umarak is correct.

1 Like

You know… I often say things are amazing, or awesome, but this… It’s not much, but it accomplishes so much.

1. It combines many diffrent systems and ways to connect pieces, without ruining the appearence or making the build fragile and proves that Technic and System can work together (something I already knew but still.)

2. It has multiple functions with the ability to move aswell as light-up eyes. Very impressive and something larger MOCs usually lack…

3. It looks like what it is supposed to look like, if you know what a Manas is, you will see that this is a Manas. Ofc it’s not a piece-to-piece replica but, it still loks like a manas.

And because of this, I must say, this IS the best MOC I’ve ever seen, and probably ever will see. The only thing I can see that can be improved is adding the rubber inserts to the tracks, as you can see in the Fortex, if possible.

2 Likes

Really kind words, thankyou. I think I may have to make a revised copy with the rubber inserts eventually! I’ve had my eye on them ever since Nexo Knights got announced.

1 Like

Here’s my list of “revisions” that I think should be made:

• Something to strengthen up the boxing claws
  • something to cover the exposed pins in the Tohunga torsos
  • Rubber inserts (duh)
1 Like

The face is amazing

I liked how you used a different orange mask than was used in the original.

1 Like

what stuns me is the clever usage of parts

2 Likes

I gave the 100th like xD

Though yeah, this looks epic. Glowing eyes are creepy. Would like to see this as an official set or at least instructions :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Pohatu mistika is glad to be reincarnated as this Manas’s face

FTFY, m8

1 Like

Oh wow, I can’t believe I messed that up

1 Like

Lemmie guess:

Thinking in terms of Toa Kaita?

What do you mean?

Pohatu, Onua, Tahu being in 1 wave, while Gali, Lewa, and Kopaka in another?

I don’t, it’s just that 2008 is the only year that has two different names for the tea’s “type”. Since I’m so use to the opposite, I just confused the two XD

1 Like