Marvel Cinematic Universe

And definitely not Brie Larson. No faults on her, but shes not nearly as good an actor as RDJ.

2 Likes

Oh yeah; judging off the trailer she brings nothing to the character while RDJ and Samuel Jackson are so perfect it’s like they born to play these characters.

1 Like

Thor

1 Like

Tom Hardy has shown interest. If Venom isn’t canon it could technically happen. Though the Fox-Disney deal won’t be complete until later, and avengers 4 filming is already done

The deal will wrap up around February, A4 comes out in April, so a re-shot after credits scene isn’t impossible.

1 Like

Well more like anyone new like captain marvel. Ignoring the fact these people can never keep personal politics out if their movies (ghostbusters) captain marvel so far looks too boring to replace tony like what I heard they may want to do.

1 Like

I ageee, but I think the trailer looked great. If not for Danvers, I want to watch it for at least Coulson and Fury

4 Likes

I echo this statement.

1 Like

Dang, Venom, Bane, and Wolverine would be quite the repertoire.

1 Like

I recently saw a question of: could batman wield Mjolnir?

My opinion is (while it depends on which Batman) If Spider-Man couldnt wield it because he doesn’t kill, then Batman couldnt.

Just rewatched GOTG vol 2 and while I love yandu and some of the other characters who have died I both want to see them brought back to life from all the time travel in avengers 4 and also want them to stay dead afterwards.

I’m still holding on to hope that there won’t be time travel

As of now with the returning character rumors and the ending of infinity war I honestly don’t know how else they can reset everything for phase 4 considering fir ex the only guardian left is rocket.

1 Like

Guys, Stan just died. :pensive:

Yeah. We get cameos for I believe all the 2019 movies though.

Many heroes have died, but Stan, he made heroes

James Gunn has officially been reinstated as the director of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3.

Let us rejoice.

10 Likes

Article from the New York Times, if anyone was skeptical:

I’m super excited to hear that; Guardians wouldn’t have been the same without him.

3 Likes

Finally some justice. So he made some edgy jokes 8 years ago; times change Disney. It’d be different now but 8 years ago edgy was normal.

2 Likes

Am I the only one who’s slightly dissapointed because they wanted Taika Wahiti?

I’m pretty happy about this. James Gunn has a plan, and we get to see him finish it.

1 Like

Rejoice? Rejoice that, excuse me for the term, a Pedo, is directing the next Guardians? If what he said was bad enough to fire him once, he should have never been brought back.