Marvel Cinematic Universe

I dont really have any knowledge of the Eternals, but my Bionicle senses are tingling…

8 Likes

Please tell me that this is canon?

1 Like

Official concept poster

3 Likes

He’s back, baby!

6 Likes

I NEVER EVER saw this coming. Hurray for disney!

With this and Star Wars now Feige will be real busy.

Well that answers my question. At least they’ll complete his arc so it’s not left on a clifhanger

4 Likes

It’s been a heck of a couple days for the MCU, here’s my ranking

3 Likes

I’ve had a theory about the meteor that struck earth that’s buried underneath wakanda. What if it’s actually a shedded scale from jormangundr the world serpent and wakanda has been unknowingly been working with a scale.

1 Like

if wakanda is 4 evar what is nerf?

Somebudy plz expln.

That would be pretty cool. I just thought of something:
If people like Doctor Strange can control alternate universes (or pocket dimensions), then can the Space Stone affect those universes? Or could everyone potentially be saved by being taken to a wizard’s universe where the Infinity Stones hold no power?

1 Like

We’ll just saw the new ant man and while it was decent it still feels like they had no idea where to go after endgame.

Quantumania wasn’t that bad but [spoiler] the final battle here against this kang felt way too huge for the first kang movie. I mean in this first movie you had a redemption sacrifice moment, 2 unexpected Allies setups, Scott possible sacrificing everything to win, and a whole rebellion fighting against kang.

I get there are multiple kangs but this movie felt so huge I almost question how they’re going to be able to top it when we finally get to the multiverse endgame. I suppose it shows how powerful kang is that it takes all that to kill one of him but it still felt too big. [/spoiler]

3 Likes