Mass Effect Discussion

Guys! Medi-gel is real now!

2 Likes

Impressive.

I guess this means that Bioware are on Isaac Asimovā€™s level:

He predicted the invention of numerous everyday inventions, from microwaves to portable music players.

1 Like

never forget :cry: New conversation, what part of the series that had you the most emotional

resists urge to make a joke about getting angry at the end of ME3

I got slightly ticked off at Saren when he forced me to sacrifice a squadmate.

I mean what happened in the game that really got to you emotionally, for me it was when Legion sacrificed himself, and that last goodbye to Tali when making the beam run ā€œI have a homeā€ haunts me and makes me sad to this day

Yeah, Iā€™m saying I got emotional at Saren, and that emotion was anger. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mordin.

Curing the Genophage.

That hit me right in the feels in a way no game ever has.

2 Likes

oh yeah that too ā€œI am the very model of a scientist Salarianā€ yes you are Mordin :ā€™(

just uh, throwin this out there

Edited for Double Post - WajKnight

1 Like

Heard a lot of good things about the series, with a lot of complaints about the terrible ending (Having seen the ending I do agree, it was terrible) They should have really ended it with the Indoctrination theory which makes more sense than the ending they gave us and would explain why the endings werenā€™t as varied (Other than laziness of course)

@Middlefingerstudios
http://media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/featured/gamerculture/lego-normandy/LegoNormandyAngle.jpg

1 Like

dude you gotta play this series, it is probably the best game series I have ever played

1 Like

Yeah, even if the endings suck , the rest of the series is suitably awesome enough to make up for it.

1 Like

2 Likes

Femshep approves.

1 Like

My thoughts go like this:
Next Mass Effect game: Ughhhh, fiddlesticks no, not be playing that! The ME crew has betrayed us with that cheap ending (and no, we still need to buy extra for the Citadel DLC to get what we want)
Next Dragon Age game: OMG, can not wait, the ending of Inquisition made me want more! Thank you Dragon Age crew!

I know this is absolutely out of scale but I would love to see this

3 Likes

What if Mata Nui is a human Reaper?

Iā€™ve seen something like this on DA, only to scale.

Unfortunately, I canā€™t find it.

And why is it no one seems to have been able to conceive of a way to make these work in a story.

Really, itā€™s not that difficult:

Just use a Matoran or a lone Toa and throw them headlong into the galaxy.

yeah I know, reapers are specks compared to the GSR

Im replaying ME3 now. Gonna finally do the Ending mod and the post-ending Citadel DLC mod. Game is pretty easy with the Phantom armor now :T (Vanguards are usually OP anyways, besides Infiltrator who I went trough Insanity with)

2 Likes

I forgot to post here, but I recently started playing Mass Effect 2. This is my basic reaction to the Citadel:

I realize my mistake in not playing the first game. In any case, the gameplay is very fun and Iā€™ll probably end up buying Mass Effect 1 and 3, probably with some DLC on the side.

2 Likes