Meet Team Blue: Coulite (Novite Clash)

Name: Coulite (Co-Light)
“Gender”: Male
Equipment: Transforming arm cannon and lazor blade.
Team: Blue
Relationships: Dextrous (bff’s) Omega (Friend) Nocorip (enemy) Lastrosis (certain fruity soda that comes in many flavors)
Appearance:

Blaster. Same design for Dextrous but with yellow and upside down Core Reactor.
He is a valiant warrior who treats his people with respect though not the most stable leader. He has passed the law that all enemies defeated with sentience shall be treated like the death of their own. He is very disappointed in you, as you can tell by his picture. He is the protagonist of the series.
This character was made for an animation I will make called Novite Clash that involves two sci-fi robot teams fighting to the death for control of the Earth forgotten by the humans that built them. I am sooooo excited to share this with you guys as this is the first official piece of story material for this series.

“Weather or not we battle, we must act as one” - Coulite

-Pursue 42

6 Likes

Story seems very interesting, I’m looking forward to the animation! The drawing is OK, digital version much better though.

You know, this might just be because I’ve been watching it lately, but this reminds me a lot of OK K.O: Let’s Be Heroes. Anyways, I like the design. The digital version need a bit of work, imo. I don’t really like the shading, and the line art could use a bit of work, but other than that, I really like it!

@Kikoa I drew the drawing in like 4 minutes counting coloring :stuck_out_tongue:
@decepticonaiden I mainly just wanted to make the colors clearer but even though I didn’t want to shade it, I had an overwhelming urge to. You can expect better art in the future. I also don’t have a tablet yet which obviously causes problems.

Thanks for the CC

This was back when he was called Coulite-Nof

2 Likes