Meso's AMA

What was your favorite/funniest moment from this years Makutafest?

Have you completed skolas’s revenge and what do you think about his fight?

Favorite barraki? (excluding nocturn because he was a Titan set)

Which makuta sets were better phantoka or mistika?

What is your favorite bionicle set function wise?

What is your favorite destiny villan?

What was the hardest/satisfying moment In destiny so far?

What is your favorite/most memorable destiny boss fight?

Nope!

Hmm… MakutaFest as a whole was just pretty amazing, I don’t really have a favorite moment. Answering questions from fans was enjoyable as always.

Skolas was pretty okay. He was a pretty fun encounter but I always felt like PoE paled in comparison to what an actual Raid conflict with Skolas could’ve been.

My favorite Barraki was probably Takadox, and I felt that the Mistika Makuta were generally stronger and more varied as a wave than the Phantoka were.

I feel that the 2015 Masters were probably the best function-wise, not because the gear function was inherently inventive but because of how it was masterfully integrated into their designs without compromising poseability.

As a villain it’s hard to top Oryx. He’s definitely the strongest we’ve had thus far. My most satisfying moment, cliche though it is, was probably when I got my first Gjallarhorn. I felt as if a whole new world had opened up! To end, my favorite boss fight is probably Crota. Cheap and easily exploitable though he was, I felt as if the actual battle was pretty fun.

-Mesonak

1 Like

Have you seen Legend of Korra yet?

Also when you finish the actual Clone Wars show, there is a book that covers the storyline of some unproduced episodes releasing on October 11. It is officially canon.

1 Like

Nice. That’s really well integrated. (Regardless of whether it was intentional).

Also, what G1 mask is your favorite?

1 Like

If you could save one of the toa mata from getting killed who would it be?

Pick a favorite Coheed and Cambria song. Yes, you heard me. One.

Thoughts on RvB 14 so far, and favourite episode(s)?

I have three questions for you. First question is what is your all time favourite Bionicle set?
The second question is how long have you been drawing?
The third is did you like the drawing I made for you?

Dear meso,

Can I go to the bathroom?

-Indi

3 Likes

Do you aprove of Mininak?

4 Likes

Favorite state?

If you can gender swapped anyone of the cast, which member that you see as a female/male?

What kind of pizza did you guys have in your fridge at the time of Brickfair Virginia 2016?
2. Are you getting tired of all these questions?
3. Which Star Wars film is your favorite, and which one is your least favorite?

Any upcoming games you are exited for?

I’ve seen Season 1 and thoroughly enjoyed it, but never got around to finishing the show.

Hmm… I really like weird, oddball masks like some of the Glatorian helmets, Hewkii Mahri’s mask, and the Olmak, but if I had to pick a favorite overall mask… I’m quite partial to the design of the Kanohi Volitak or the OG Kakama.

Pohatu because he’s a cool guy.

I really like Gravity’s Union and Willing Well III: The Telling Truth.

Tough question to pick an overall favorite. I’d say Maxilos and Spinax or Thornatus V9 are probably my top candidates.

I don’t draw whatsoever. The only times I have are for the 365 Days of Art challenge and they were just awful. :stuck_out_tongue:

I hadn’t actually seen it until now; yeah, it’s quite cool! :smiley:

Sure why not

LOL that looks amazing. Simply perfect.

Anything that isn’t Mississippi.

I don’t really know how to answer that, I haven’t given it any thought, lol

From what I recall, we had Hawaiian and Pepperoni from a local pizza place. Delicious stuff.

Never!

Honestly, probably Empire Strikes Back. Phantom Menace is my least favorite because, although Attack of the Clones was terrible, it was entertaining at portions. Phantom Menace was just a complete drag.

Oh, many.

Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice
Battlefield 1
Titanfall 2
Skyrim Special Edition
Mass Effect Andromeda
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (against my better judgment)
The inevitable Halo 6
Any new Metroid game that they probably won’t make for NX
Terraria Otherworld

-Mesonak

4 Likes

Speakin of Mississippi, how do you spell it?

1 Like

Unless you are serious, was that a jab at the stereotypical view of the state’s quality of education?

Nah, its a joke. He was supposed to say “Uhh… Mississippi? Is there something I’m missing?” And I was supposed to put on my dastardly mustache and be all like “loud cackle Why yes you are my poor, poor Meso. I asked how do you spell IT, not Mississippi. another cackle and then a few tomatoes get thrown at me

2 Likes

hey meso get a wii u?

TFW Meso skips your question.

:laughing:

4 Likes