MOBR (Toa Mata) 2/6complete updated

(Gather friends, and listen to my story, the story of the Bionicle… Long ago, on the island paradise known as Mata Nui, Matoran thrived and lived in peace… Then an evil Darkness shrouded the sky in shadow and brought terror to the land. But when all hope seemed lost, 6 Legendary heroes forged from the Elements themselves arrived and sealed the Darkness and restored peace and light to the land. Though their actions were not without burden, with their lives and bodies being lost in the ensuing battle. Even so, their spirits and knowledge lived on in 6 Stones embroiled in their power. Being passed on generation after generation… And now, after it’s millennial slumber the Darkness is rising again. We must gafther 6 of our most deserving and create a new team of toa . With all the knowledge and power of the previous toa before them, they will save us… They must save us… For they will now carry the names of the first 6 Heros. Tahu, Toa Of Fire, Kopaka, Toa of Ice, Gali, Toa of water, Onua, Toa of Earth, Pohatu, Toa of Sand, and Lewa, Toa of Wind…)

Tahu(Taylon)

Gali(Mavuki)

Pohatu(Potran) (Basically complete)

His pet Beatle(Beetly)

Size comparisons: (With Hydraxon revamp)

Update:

21 Likes

This is very cool! Nice revamps!

1 Like

Thanks!

The lack of orange makes Tahu look…odd. Pohatu is good. Gali is nice, but looks hunched when you look from the side.

1 Like

Very nice, I like Gali the best. I assume pohatu’s back is what you meant by incomplete yes?

1 Like

The legs actually. Oh and the back to some degree

Very nice!

1 Like

Which one is your favorite?

1 Like

Gali without a doubt, she looks fantastic.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like