MOC. Alien Xenomorph

-XENOMORPH-

The Xenomorph has been always one of my favourite alien creatures , I fell in love of each movie that it has appeared. I wanted to do a small tribute to Ridley Scott and HR Giger’s amazing desings (RIP)

Although this is my second attempt to do a Xenomorph moc. I tried to in 2013 but it wasn’t a really accurate version at all

★2013 version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4N55QRBBB0

———————————————————————

☆Please let me know your thoughts it the comments! ^-^

77 Likes

I love the amount of detail in this MOC, great job. The chibi also has a great build too.

1 Like

My GOSH I WISH THIS WAS A SET it looks soo amazing and the Rakshi Head does make the teeth look perfect.

1 Like

Works extremely well as a stylised version of the alien.

It’s somehow scary but also cute at the same time.

I like it well enough but I only have cursory knowledge of the source material.

@Joe would be able to do a better comparison than I would.

1 Like

its game over man, game over

2 Likes

Good recreation. Way better than the original.

So, answer me this: did you build the original or a copy? This is one thing every one would appreciate, you know what they say “honesty is the best policy.”

I don’t really understand your question, every picture and moc I upload here belongs to me

Pretty darn awesome. The blue pin and gunmental are a little distracting, however, and I feel as though the head should be a bit longer.

Which Xenomorph is this based on? It appears to be the 1986 warrior.

Woo, for once my fanboyism is useful.

If that’s the source, then outside the few minor flaws I mentioned, this is amazingly accurate. The Warrior’s also my favorite Xenomorph, so that does help.

Considering he literally said “I tried to in 2013” I think it’s very likely the original was of his design.

2 Likes

Thank you. It’s kind of comical how you under stood my question and answered for the creator.

This is spookily accurate. Time to find ripely.

doesn’t scare the crap out fo me like the real ones do so 0/10

Nah this is actually great

2 Likes

This guy is super cool all round but my favorite part is definitely the fact that you mannaged to have the slightly wider area at the front of the head

1 Like

I’ve seen a lot, and I mean a lot of Xenomorph mocs in my time. And I gotta say yours is pretty up there as one of the best. My favourite part is how you managed to make the head, the textures are just really consistent and smooth, and yet is still has that lego aesthetic in some parts. Idk if I’m too big a fan of the tip of the tail but everything else here is really solid :ok_hand:

1 Like

I started building it as I joined a rahkshi head and a Starwars shoulder pad, it looked to me like a xenomorph head and I really liked the beginning, so I continued this totally unforeseen project. I would have liked to have had a rib effect on the torso, it’s a shame. About the tail, I wanted it to be really articulated to do poses, so I had to use ccbs bones. These ones are pretty simple, I know but they were a good solution if I didn’t want to waste so many important pieces like ball joints ^^

Oh I didn’t mean the whole tail, i think it looks great, I just mean’t the very end of it looks a bit off haha

Oh, yes I agree, It should be a bit more sharper to be more accurate

1 Like

The more I look at it, the cooler it looks. Even if I don’t like the movies very much

1 Like