Movies that you would like to see in MCU

Hello everybody! Let’s talk a little about the future of MCU. What movies would you like to see in MCU? These are mines:
The incredible Hulk 2 and 3 (maybe using the concepts from The planet Hulk and Word War Hulk)
Doctor Strange 2 and 3
A Nova origins movie, as well as a Sequel
More Avengers (duh)
Fantastic Four (if Marvel Studios will take the copyright)
Daredevil (as well)

What are yours?

1 Like

Won’t happen.

I’m assuming the rights will revert back to them soon.

Already a TV show.

4 Likes

Why?

Really? Awesome!

I heard about it. It is officially in MCU. Yay!

world war hulk

1 Like

MCU take of Fantastic Four and X-Men is the only ones that I to see make them right maybe around 2024 or 2027, plus that also we’ve also getting a Deadpool vs Spider-Man movie, too.

1 Like

Howard The Duck. He is such an important figure in marvel comics history. Without him, there would be no marvel.

8 Likes

Combo-man

Gotta have the guy who gets his powers from eating combos in there.

2 Likes

Mark ruffalo along with other marvel employees has said that hulk isn’t enough of a character in the mcu and could not hold down a movie all by himself. This is why incredible hulk is so awful, and it’s why they are doing something similar to planet hulk in Ragnarok

3 Likes

I would like to see a Moon Knight movie or at least a Netflix show.

2 Likes

It’s odd how the Hulk seems to have lots of problems when he is going solo. The reason he apparently was put in the Avengers comic originally was because he had problems existing in his own comic books.

3 Likes

Matter eater lad deserves a movie.

2 Likes

X-Men being part of the MCU. Deadpool being part of the MCU. DCCU vs MCU movie.

2 Likes

an antman spider-man team up, even if not a movie at least a one shot

1 Like

ahem

He’s not much of a real character even in the comics

1 Like

that movie isn’t apart of the MCU

1 Like

Whoops

The Silver Surfer.

1 Like

I would love a X-Men and Ms Marvel (Take a wild guess which one if you know me) film in the MCU. One because i love the character, another because i want to see how they’d be handled.

1 Like

plot twist they’re already doing it.

1 Like