Mr Fictional's journal: A Role Playing Game

Entry 105: I’ve stopped playing Skyrim forever. It is a bad game and I should feel bad.

1 Like

Entry 106: I regret destroying my Xbox copy of Skyrim, and I’m gonna buy a new one

entry 107: i can’t find a store with Skyrim in stock

1 Like

Entry 108: Ebay has ludicrous prices, but $997.53 for a used copy was worth it!

Entry 109: I’m done with game and everything around me, so I going to die! I’m waiting for it’s arrived, but than a dragon of purple randomly appears!

1 Like

entry 110: it dropped off my packed, but turns out the listing was for the case only

1 Like

Entry 111: I ditched Skyrim and started playing King of Thieves.

1 Like

Entry 112: Somebody stole that game, so I decided to look for board games…

1 Like

Entry 113: I can’t afford any, so I’m gonna look for a job

Entry 114: I got killed by somebody, but my consensus is still intact now I’m stuck on a wall.

1 Like

Entry 115: They’re about to tear the wall down in order to build a spa

Entry 116: I forget that my spa is close down due a money issues, but I become part of some zoo.

Entry 117: I decide to then possess a lion. This doesn’t work and I am just in the lion’s body as he does his thing, also known as escaping. We have now escaped to the nearest forest.

Entry 118: Inside the forest, I met Smokey the Bear. He told me that in order to regain my human form, I would have to prevent a forest fire.

Entry 119: The forest around me has burnt down, and I must now find a new forest to protect.

Entry 120: After a lot of trying, I’ve finally managed to get my human body back. The only problem is the fact that I have a sudden urge to burn down forests.

Entry 121: I walking to the woods, a weird old lady come by to say that I staying at her house made out of a some Holiday treat.

1 Like

Entry 122 Turns out it was made of drugs instead and I burned it…

1 Like

Step 123: Rode a wheel down a hill.

Entry 124 Sorry. Last one I meant entry but I was high due to the house. I played the drums and got money.