Neopets

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/fr/f/f8/Neopets_logo.png

I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one here who spent a lot of time on Neopets.com as a kid. Sure, I usually went on Club Penguin every now and then, but when I wasn’t doing homework or playing on my GBA, I sat on my computer for hours, neglecting lovingly taking care of my virtual companions.

How about you guys? Did you use to play on there when you were younger? Did you always feed your Neopets unlike me?

Discuss here! :smiley:

8 Likes

I used to play when I was young…then I accidentally fed my neopet a poison jelly and couldn’t find an antidote.

RIP

7 Likes

I kinda played the video game, but I could never understand it.
I did play the card game, however, which I also didn’t understand but had fun with anyway.
And I also collected the McDonalds plushes.

2 Likes

I think my friends were always into it, but I never was.

2 Likes

I think I had a few of those, actually. Maybe I still have them hidden away somewhere…

2 Likes

I remember reading about it in so many places. the closet I ever was to playing the games was getting a Burger King kids meal with a plastic version of a pet from the game.

2 Likes

Dude, Flotsam was impossible to get, and that’s the only one of them I wanted. One of my big brother’s friends had one, and I was very jealous.

2 Likes

Never played the game, though I had a Pteri plushie when I was younger, my favorite neopet.

2 Likes

I never played the game but I loved the little plushies from mcdonalds or whatever

2 Likes

I went on the site a lot, until I forgot my password

2 Likes

I decided to recover my password and check on my Neopets.

They were all like this.

11 Likes

I collected a LOT of the plushies from McDonalds and played the online game some, but not much. This was a great series!

2 Likes

Those skinny fish…

2 Likes

Wasn’t there a neopets Bionicle game or something?

2 Likes

Yep, there was Bionicle: Battle Zone, and I believe the Mistika flash game from '08 was also there for some time. You can probably find both at the BioMedia Project website.

5 Likes

At least that they have a positive outlook on death

3 Likes

Oh yeah! I remember NeoPets! I used to spend quite a bit of time on the website.
I even tried getting all the toys I could for them. I had a lot of fun with them.
If only I could remember my username and password, ha ha!

2 Likes

They’re comin back babey

3 Likes