Nerf Discussion topic

I forgot about that. It’s just a re-shelled rampage. Go for it!

[quote=“helryx, post:43, topic:10414”]
re-shelled rampage.
[/quote] If I could I would get the rampage but it’s the next best thing so it will do. also I like the white 12 dart clip i comes with more than the drum from the rampage, and it is smaller and lighter which is good because last time I had a Nerf war I used the Modulus primarily and it was pretty heavy to run around with so I got tired after a while.

1 Like

Why go for it? IDK. It’s probably more practicool than the retaliator.

Oops did not mean to type that. I really should have proof read!

1 Like

Nah. I know that feel all too well :wink:

I know a lady who called me a nerf herder before.

3 Likes

YOU CAN’T USE THAT WORD. ONLY WE CAN USE THAT WORD.

1 Like

I just got myself an Elite XD Retaliator and am planning to do some mods to it, Worker pump grip and orange mod works unleashed solid stage 1 +2 for the Retaliator.

1 Like

Dang, sounds sweet! Make sure you re-lube it, and don’t dry fire it if you take out the AR. Although, you probably know that already.

Yeah, I’m still considering taking out the AR because it is good to have just for safety. I don’t really need to take it out since the performance would be fine already… All of my friends are using stock grey trigger blasters so I would still have a massive advantage. also i’m really looking forward to this because it will be my first time modding a blaster.

[quote=“helryx, post:53, topic:10414”]
it’ll make a loud clang instead of a pop.
[/quote] orly? I like the little pop noise it makes so I might just leave the AR at least this time, if I decide to make a real performance blaster I’ll probs take out the AR. also on a side note Hasbro needs to make an elite stampede 'cause the stampede is epic.

2 Likes

Yee. It’s up to you. If you take out the AR, it’ll make a loud clang instead of a pop. You won’t want to dry fire it if you take it out :laughing:

It still makes the pop when a dart is chambered. I might make a vid comparing them.

It’s called the rapid strike :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

So I got a hundred darts a few christmas’ ago, and I really have not had a nerf war with them.

1 Like

Ayyy I got A Nerf war coming up soon but not like that matters anyway, only people I know are coming cause I host Nerf wars at my house (I’ve got a lot of land).

2 Likes

Noice! it is always fun when you have a big yard, and a lot of stuff in that yard. (Rocks, cars, fences, piles of wood, ETC) you are just prone to lose a heckton of darts.

1 Like

Well I live in straya, ya know in the outback. I got some big gum trees, some bushes to hide behind stuff like that and hundreds of darts to spend.

2 Likes

Sounds freaking awesome.

1 Like

i have this really cool nerf gun, actually no. i had a really cool nerf gun and then my sister broke it . . never got one to replace it

1 Like

RIP :cry:

What’d it look like?

im pretty sure it looked something like this

1 Like

That’s like, the most iconic nerf gun ever :laughing:

I used to have one. It got broken too.