Nerf Discussion topic

i’ve got a better one of these
and some springs and screws i got from lowes yesterday

in that case, you should probably build a snap bow.
here is a link to some instructions if you need them (it also has a parts list):

well, i used your advice and some other advice i found on the internet…

…or, at least, i tried.
ran out of time for a trigger.
if you can’t figure out how it works, that first part is the tip of a bike pump, plunger still intact (besides some of the end being cut off). you can decipher it from there.
i call it the chinese rocket, because i have an amazing imagination and that’s the best way to make this look like it wasn’t a failure.
granted, this is my first homemade attempt, so i don’t think it turned out too bad.

now yesterday i went to the dollar tree and was able to get some clothespins and a water gun and made this

i’m going to say right now, anyone below the age of 16 near a dollar tree can make this. not even gonna say maybe, you literally just flat out can.

don’t have a chronograph, but i’d assume if you pull the chinese rocket’s thingy far back enough than it can probably get at least to the low if not upper 50s, and the dooler (i misspelled but we’re keeping it) store shotgun couldn’t hurt a fly.

3 Likes

a dollar store build is likely cheaper than anything with PVC, but most PVC builds (snap bow or otherwise) can usually hit 150s to upwards of 250 if done properly. if all they had to do was fire, well done. if you need high performance…

a good snap bow can fire titan rockets…

Edit: I’d recommend using a different barrel material for those though. brass is too tight (maybe 9/16" would work?), but those probably need at least electrical tape in the base

1 Like

i want

again, i want

it’s been like a month so i think it’s okay to double post to say something important

https://www.ebay.com/itm/353417018512?chn=ps&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-117182-37290-0&mkcid=2&itemid=353417018512&targetid=1262779894529&device=c&mktype=pla&googleloc=9007924&poi=&campaignid=13384643917&mkgroupid=128838828211&rlsatarget=pla-1262779894529&abcId=9300578&merchantid=6296724&gclid=CjwKCAjwruSHBhAtEiwA_qCpplAzQENiTE9nDb1CnN4ibSVh81mjKJnm-5OLCHdxnUWSmcBDINYkaBoCbD4QAvD_BwE
i’m more of an nstrike dude, but this would be a STEAL if you know how to mod

not really.
for starters, theres $20 shipping, which isnt really worth it when you could find one at a thrift store. the other thing is that unless you really need 7-round rival mags, the apollo isnt usually a good blaster.

I prefer half darts, though N-Strike was awesome (I do have my own version of Captain Xavier’s Eir in the works, just minus a Titan)

(the shipping was three bucks for me)

Im only one state over from Minnesota, so you must be local

actually just realized i think i misread the shipping
it’s twenty for me now too

Working on modifying the tristrike modulus gun to take half-length darts.
will post pics soon.

huh, didnt know that had a half dart kit. Or are you doing a custom brass breach?