Nerf Discussion topic

That’s my main right there, I bring a second one as a secondary

I’m saving up for the Scravenger(wow, what a stupid name)

So that I can finally do this,

WAFFLES
also, I got a titan recently, for three dollars at a thrift store, which makes me really happy. Im thinking of putting it in my stampede, but I dont want to rip off or copy Eir

1 Like

I like nerf but the elite 2.0 line is the worst ever and recently nerf blasters have been getting worst and worst and price have been getting higher and higher

1 Like

elite 2.0 is hard to get apart and mod, ultra cant fly strait, and rival is getting fewer releases. and then you can throw in things like the spectrum, the nexus pro and the aeon pro, and people wonder why I dont like “NERF” as a brand anymore.

I think that currently it isn’t necessary to buy nerf because the other brands are getting so much better. Honestly if you want to buy a nerf blaster you should buy either a rival or an elite blasters (and maybe some of the good zombiestrike blasters like the hammershot) because the quality is higher than recent stuf nerf has made and you can usually find them used at a goodwill. But at the rate at which the off-brands are getting better i think that in a few years we won’t need to buy nerf because there will be a cheaper and just as good alternative.

1 Like

yeah, nerf is good for thrifting, other brands are good for buying from the store.
the exception being some rival blasters

what is it with kids and guns these days?

At least im not an amercan school kid

I have no disrespect for guns, and I actually shoot steel matches. I like the engineering challenge of modding, and shooting targets (or occasionally having battles with my cousins) is one of my ways of having fun and unwinding.
(plus then you dont need ear protection, just eyes)

But having kids obsessed with guns is going to have them want to get REAL guns and if they love games where they shoot people, well, you know what happens.

true, and there is a general lack of respect for guns in general nowadays. though its kind of funny to see nerf darts veer off 60 degrees when you fire them at 160 fps.

I’d argue that respect for guns has gone up in recent years.

I meant in the world generally, but in my personal experience, yes

I’m not sure if I understand. I think’s it’s gone up around the world.

Edit July 2021: to clarify, when I say “respect” in this instance I mean “formality,” not really “appraisment.” Perhaps you were using the word differently, so there was a misunderstanding. In any case, this subject is definitely too political/serious to be discussed on this website

ok, I could be misinterpreted. though they are related to a degree, (nerf and guns) I think this counts as off topic. should we find/make a topic for this discussion?

need a homemade made by sunday, hoping to do a snap pistol, any advice i should know going in?

whats the FPS cap? if your doing ultrastock, a snap bow, titan, drain blaster, blowgun, longshot, or caliburn should do fine. (though the only truly homemade ones are the snap bow and blowgun) though I will never reccomend it, if your game allows HPA and you have experience with it, you might be able to run that. if its just a superstock game, then homemades are typically too powerful…

i’m making it for a school project, no fps cap

oh really? now the fun begins well, then I would avoid HPA, as that can be dangerous. make a snap bow, blowgun, drain blaster (that should count as long as it isnt just a bare re-barreled drain blaster), or design/print off a unique design.

heck, if you really want to go there, build a full magazine brass breach (use a deploy magwell for the breach itself, as its more convenient than a raider magwell) and shoot through some cardboard. that’s aught to get some heads turning