NintendoCapriSun

NintendoCapriSun, or NCS for short, is one of my favorite LPers of all time, and has been for many years. He was actually the first LPer I ever watched, starting with his Ocarina of Time Let’s Play (an LP so good, that whenever JonTron uses footage of OoT he uses NCS’s LP of it). He’s known for his incredible potty humor, brain farting, and generally wonderful personality. He’s sweet, adorkable, and is completely unafraid to say exactly what he’s thinking, which usually leads to strange conversations that he has in his head about irrelevant and pointless topics. He’s known for making obscure references like crazy, and for being really good at classic Nintendo games like Super Metroid and A Link to the Past.

Also, he’s not afraid to fart or burp very audibly while recording, usually followed by his signature cackle or by exclaiming “BUTT!” as if to blame his butt for farting while he was playing.

Due to the severe lack of any reference to him on this site (if you search NCS or NintendoCapriSun, you’ll pretty much find two posts, both by me) I wanted to make this topic to see if there were any other fans of this fantastic LPer, and potentially bring in new fans.

1 Like

He’s pretty neat, one of the first LPers I watched too, although I’ve started to get bored of Lets Plays and video game stuff on youtube so I haven’t seen many of his videos recently.
One of my favourite LP’s is his LP of Super Mario Galaxy 2.

2 Likes

Waaaaait isn’t he part of the Runaway guys?

1 Like

Yes he is. Timothy Bishop be his real name. Often called Tim.

1 Like

I know him from Chuggaconerroys channel.

I wish i had time to get into the other Runaway guys.

1 Like